Virtualsense VU 21.3.1 Patch | Toulan Event Area

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This information was intentionally left out of Anhithe's Patch Notes because he left it for me to assemble and share. On VU day (Aug 31st) we had about 10 players testing the Toulan Event Area because an Event Marker was added, along with a Revive, Trade Terminal and Turret, but the slim spawn of a variety of low-level mobs wasn't altered. This was just a test of the event system to see how well it worked, but there were PED prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.

Based on feedback and how well the event system worked, Anhithe made some pretty cool changes. He added a wider variety of low-level mobs and bumped up the density of the spawn across the Event Area on the island as seen in the Toulan map below circled in red. The island area will turn green on the map once you go there.

Entropia 2021-09-07 08-01-19-62.png

[Planet Toulan, 131693, 91936, 101, Waypoint]

Entropia 2021-09-07 15-14-12-03.png

The mob density is like this basically all over the Event Area island.

I was not only surprised at the boost and density in the variety of low-level mobs across the Event Area island, but also that he added a lot more trees as well for those who want to get their chop on ... this is especially good if you're doing the Crafting for Mirsal Tokens daily from the Mirsal Mission Broker at the Nahar Towers, 7th Floor next to the Information booth. This mission can only be taken at this location.

Entropia_2021-09-07_21.15.42.png ... Entropia_2021-09-07_21.35.09.png ... Entropia_2021-09-07_21.35.40.png
The Basic Butt Joints are used for crafting Toulan furniture.
It is a Blueprint you can now get from the Technician, and used in all basic furniture.
It is also used in the Reinforced Butt Joints Blueprint, which is used for higher level furniture blueprints.

Entropia_2021-09-07_21.17.29.png
Just as an FYI ... you can also hunt and mine for Mirsal Tokens as well.

Thank you Eleni for getting the above mission broker photos for me, as well as the blueprint info, much appreciated. 💜

Here are a few photos I captured for reference:

Entropia 2021-09-07 14-58-29-40.png Entropia 2021-09-07 14-59-37-32.png Entropia 2021-09-07 15-00-24-63.png Entropia 2021-09-07 15-05-34-80.png Entropia 2021-09-07 15-11-34-59.png Entropia 2021-09-07 15-13-00-15.png Entropia 2021-09-07 15-13-29-61.png

This is an event area for low-level players where events can be created with some nice low-level prizes. However, it can also be used for other type events with some pretty nice prizes as well. Hally suggested that he might do an event and add full sets of the CUHOF parts that you need to upgrade your NawaCore. That's a pretty sweet deal right there. He tested to see if multiple items can be added to a prize window and it seems this is doable.

All I can say is ... the mob spawn density and trees for harvesting density are very inviting, and a few came out already to give it all a go.

This was asked for based on community feedback, and we like to accommodate requests as best we can.

I'm loving this place a LOT ... and I intend creating my own events for sure ... never know what the prizes will be ... I suggested Nawa Core Energy Cells. :p

ENJOY !! :jumpclap

well, that area I have always liked to do the bahri missions, and as support for sunjoq and dahar ...
Looking forward to an event there NOW !!
By the way, and changing the subject ... for when an update to the Duhol and Bahri models? They don't look pretty, they look like 8-bit computers :)

Truman

Love this! I randomly teleported there the other day and realized it was suddenly an event area -- very cool to see this content evolve.

BTW, that area is one of the few places I've found Iolite Stone on Toulan, but I'm more of an energy miner.

Edit: I'm a bit worried that's more trees that I can chase away in my dreams 😴 Lumberjacking is so relaxing.

FireFist

Shop Owner
idk my input the increased tree are cool but, irrelevant imo since theres to much going on to make tree cutting here a thing. Especially with how many bahri there are. Not that the density of mobs is bad just the idea of cutting trees here would be like trying to mine here >< not going to be "efficient" maybe is what im trying to say?

So, if your going to go there to grind and cut a tree every now n then its the place for you.

I do, like how we added the kaffash there and the caboria though its kinda like a huge 1 stop shop for codex. so, on the hunting side i love it. On the tree cutting side unfortunately i wont go to those island anymore for tree cutting.

This might just be me but, I feel tree cutting is like mining or foraging you want to go where no mobs are so, you can run around do your thing uncontested and relax and breath lol

Last edited:

Truman

I totally get your perspective, FireFist. The Event Area seems perfect to me for focusing on any particular system you're interested in. After 20 years of playing sometimes I like to combine as many as I can. Apologies if this little island is more annoying to some, but there are plenty of trees around not in mob packs for newer players to gather. Just run in circles around the Flora & Fauna center mining and lumberjacking -- you can do that all day if it's enjoyable to you :)

Edit: if anyone does try running in circles all day around the FF center, you probably need at least 5 different average mining depths to find claims appropriately ;)

Last edited:

Truman

Only One Complaint So Far
1631101753124.png

More Shrapnel Please!

Edit: I have a lot of IRL stuff to do today, I may go AFK sweat in the caves, though I doubt you'll see me hof.

Accidental Global :(
1631102064735.png

Sorry for showing off -- that's not my vibe at all.

Last edited:

FireFist

Shop Owner
Only One Complaint So Far
View attachment 16642
More Shrapnel Please!

Edit: I have a lot of IRL stuff to do today, I may go AFK sweat in the caves, though I doubt you'll see me hof.

more sharp is a catch 22 - ofc you want more so, you can keep shooting but, at the same time you dont cuz more MU is better since its the only way to profit from hunts in the long run. the question i suppose is whats the happy medium? though i dont think VS control what % of loot if what? maybe they do?

Truman

Hey FireFist, curious about your vibe sometimes? Obviously I don't want shrapnel that much, just making a point 🤔

I Treasure All My Loots, I Don't Waste Them
1631102359107.png

My 20 year old loot theory: inefficiencies bleed between systems

Last edited:

FireFist

Shop Owner
Hey FireFist, curious about your vibe sometimes? Obviously I don't want shrapnel that much, just making a point 🤔

I Treasure All My Loots, I Don't Waste Them
View attachment 16644
My 20 year old loot theory: inefficiencies bleed between systems
unsure of what you mean? I just try to scan forums and post on what ppl are saying rather somethings go unanswered lol I spend a lot of time doing this while trying to trade or swunt etc lol I try to be everywhere

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
more sharp is a catch 22 - ofc you want more so, you can keep shooting but, at the same time you dont cuz more MU is better since its the only way to profit from hunts in the long run. the question i suppose is whats the happy medium? though i dont think VS control what % of loot if what? maybe they do?

We don't.

Truman

unsure of what you mean? I just try to scan forums and post on what ppl are saying rather somethings go unanswered lol I spend a lot of time doing this while trying to trade or swunt etc lol I try to be everywhere

Well every activity you do has some sort of loss associated with it — you never will just make pure profit continuously. I’ve always had fun dreams like maybe my mining misses embiggen nearby trees, or get slurped up into a decent hunting loot.

I claim no proof, but enjoy focusing on the rhythm of switching between systems. It’s quite a symphony to keep track in your head — should I drop a probe, cut a tree, or stop mobs chewing on me!

Sorry that I can’t explain the subjective, only things like the Swans “To Be Kind” album help me focus appropriately 🤘

Truman

You are doing very good at the game,@FireFist, I apologize if my vibe came across as rude to you.

Please don’t take what I post too seriously either, I’ve got a lot left to learn.

Truman

Great content in the Event Area. I played a good 45 minutes or so in it today. Rocktropia better up its game if it wants my decay :laughing2

Top Bottom