DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Monrian Born Program | How it Works

Entropia 2019-11-17 15-18-49-01.png Entropia 2019-11-17 15-18-52-53.png Entropia 2021-10-28 06-43-40-66.png Entropia 2021-10-28 06-44-24-27.png
break-c.png
The Monrian Born Program was designed to give our new players resources that would enable them to have the best possible beginning experiences on Monria and across the universe. Over time, we had to re-evaluate this program and make some changes due to our progressive growth. However, the community as a whole pitches in to support our new players in an effort to help facilitate positive experiences and learning about how to be self-sufficient.

Monrian Borns are identified by their Monrian Born shirt and pants that is also their passport for boarding our Yamato Mothership and taking advantage of their free space travel benefit.

HERE'S WHAT A NEW MONRIAN BORN NEEDS TO KNOW:
  • Monria Everything Guide
  • --- this guide is very useful for navigating Monria, keep it bookmarked
  • --- it includes things such as helpful links, waypoints, NPC locations, and much more
  • BEGINNER INFORMATION
  • --- do not take your Monria shirt off or you won't get it back on again over the jumpsuit
  • --- and you'll end up pantsless
  • however, there is a mission on Toulan you can take to get your Monrian Born pants
  • --- pants were added later since they weren't a part of the original Monrian Born shirt issue
  • --- use your free space travel benefit to go to Toulan to get your Monrian Born pants
  • --- take the mission "Where's My Pants" from NPC Nadira at Guardian Village
  • ------- West end of the village, turn left at the campfire before the gate
  • --- see info below in the Space Travel section for how to sign up for your free space travel benefit
  • go to 11 Monria Beginner Missions for info and graphics on how to do the beginner missions at Monria
  • --- a few of them are tricky and you will need to see how they're done
  • --- there is a separate thread for each beginner mission that is numbered 1-11
  • we also created a new player beginners mission chain with items and ammo at the Mountain of Madness
  • --- first, go to Navigating DSEC-9 to learn how to get there
  • --- then go to A Stranger in the Woods mission thread on how to do the new player mission chain
  • --- make sure to take your sweat tool with you because you will need it for this mission chain
  • go to MNAT Tutorials to learn more about how to navigate your experiences in general
  • --- these tutorials are filled with valuable information
  • SWEAT SELLING
  • we disbanded our official sweat buying program effective Sep 1, 2020
  • we added Planet Toulan to our virtual family on Aug 19, 2020, and ...
  • --- expanded Monria with a new dimension (DSEC-9) with the June 2021 VU release
  • --- we now handle content development for all 3 locations so time is limited
  • --- try using the Monria trade channel to sell your sweat, it's used for many things
  • --- you can join the Monria trade channel by typing the following --> /join #monriatrade
  • PLANET TOULAN BEGINNER MISSIONS
  • as a Monrian Born, you are eligible to also do the Toulan Born Beginner Missions
  • with these missions you receive items and ammo that are useful to help you progress
  • to use your free space travel benefit to get to Planet Toulan, see the following
  • VIRTUALSENSE SPACE TRAVEL PROGRAM
  • prior to signing up for your free space travel benefit:
  • --- you must secure your own space travel to use during our warp schedules
  • --- we cannot guarantee a ride down to a planet from their Space Station
  • --- there is no fee for traveling to a planet this way, but ...
  • --- there is a 7 ped fee if you use the Space Station teleporter down to the planet
  • --- also, once you exit the Yamato to go down to your planet of choice ...
  • ------- do not accept the first or final summons at that location or you will be back on the Yamato again
  • ------- and there may not be someone to take you back down to the planet
  • --- make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded and updated to prevent disruption
  • ------- before logging into the game, click on Tools at the bottom right of the Client Loader
  • ------- you can check there to make sure you have everything check marked and updated
  • TRANSPORTATION SETS AVAILABLE
  • --- periodically check the #monriatrade channel in the game because transportation sets may be available
  • --- you can access the #monriatrade channel by typing the following in your chat box
  • --- /join #monriatrade
  • --- they include a low TT Sleipnir, low TT or full TT Space Thruster, and Oil
  • --- check the Monria Auction if none are available in MonriaTrade
  • ALSO
  • --- make sure you do your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox at the Virtualsense forum
  • --- this is how we communicate with our passengers during a warp schedule
  • --- especially if they need to log out until it is safe to log in at their destination
  • THEN ... only after you have your own transportation and have done the 8 posts
  • sign up for your free Virtualsense Space Travel benefit and be added to the Yamato guest list
  • --- follow the instructions in the first post exactly and make sure to indicate that you are Monrian Born
  • --- our Warp Schedule is on Fridays and Sundays only, but we travel to all planets
  • --- however, during the Toulan Monthly weekend-long events we run our warp schedules on Thursday and Monday
  • --- please do not wait until the last minute to sign up for your free travel benefit
  • --- and don't sign up on an actual day of travel because there may not be enough time to get you added
  • VIRTUALSENSE COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE TEAM (VCAT)
  • --- go to Virtualsense Community Assistance Team to see what services are provided by VCAT members
  • MONRIA VOLUNTEER MENTORS
  • --- go to Monria Volunteer Mentors to see introductions from Monria community members
  • --- check their information to see their qualifications and if their time zone fits with yours
  • --- go to Guide to Choosing a Mentor to help you make a wise choice
break-c.png

Here are other links that will be helpful in learning about Monria and navigating your experiences:
  • Monria Interactive Map ... this is a visual of Monria and where to find things
  • --- this includes a Space Interactive Map ... click at upper left of map
  • Monria Shops Inventory Tool ... everything at your fingertips
  • --- before running around to all the shops, check this tool first to see if a shop has what you need
  • Monria Official Events ... we have a mid-month event, then bigger events during the year
  • --- our biggest event of the year is St Patrick's Day Event ... you don't want to miss this one
  • --- it's a full weekend (48 hrs) with lots of activities and "Expect the Unexpected" surprises
  • Monria Quarterly Magazines ... learn a lot about Monria
  • --- includes an exclusive VIP interview with Monria's owner and highlights community programs
  • Monria Official Lore
  • --- there are 5 PDF format books of Monria lore for downloading and reading
  • Virtualsense Quarterly Magazines ... learn even more about Monria, Planet Toulan and DSEC-9 (Monria's expansion)
  • --- we added Planet Toulan to our virtual family on Aug 19, 2020 and DSEC-9 was created with the June 2021 VU release
  • Monria Missions -and- Monria Mobs
  • --- all of our missions have their own thread with details in their own category
  • --- the mob information gives you names, as well as the level and health of all of our mobs
  • --- there is other information in this document as well, like wave and pet locations
  • --- the same is being done for all Toulan missions and mob information and will take time to get posted
  • Monria Resources
  • --- there are several listed resources to help you navigate Monria
  • Virtualsense Official Discord ... this is an invite link that does not expire
  • --- it's loaded with Monria-related links to useful information
  • --- there is also a section for Toulan, DSEC-9 and Mountain of Madness with information links
  • --- connect with other community members and learn more or share your own experiences
  • --- also, you can connect with the Virtualsense Community Manager DME (DarkMoonEnigma) when she's offline
break-c.png
Be sure to join the in-game Monria and Toulan Chat Channels to stay connected:
  • in the chat box at the bottom left, press the ENTER key and type --> /join #monria
  • then do the same thing with --> /join #toulan
  • right mouse click on the Main tab in the chat box on the left (first tab)
  • click New Tab at the top, then name the tab --> Monria
  • do the same thing and name the next new tab --> Toulan
  • right click on each of the tabs
  • select #monria and come into the chat channel to introduce yourself, then do the same for the #toulan tab
  • make sure each channel has its own color - right click on the tab and it gives you that option
  • both communities are friendly and very helpful
  • keep the Monria and Toulan chat channels active because it's a good place to ask questions
  • also follow the same steps to join the Monria and Toulan trade channels: #monriatrade -and- #toulan_trade
break-c.png
INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE DSEC MINING CAMP & DSEC MILITARY CAMP CRATER TPs
(formerly known as the South and West Craters)
  • from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Mining Camp crater ... capture the TP and then ...
  • from the DSEC Mining Camp TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Military Camp crater ... capture the TP
break-c.png

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
can you make a new member to be spawned in monria first then? is it by request?

Hey Set,

Monrian borns are those that sign up through the affiliate url (big play now button at the top of the website for example). They would go through the starter area and then spawn on Monria at the HUB tp.

Ant

Roman

Please tell me how does the free teleporter on Calypso. For those born on Monria. Today I teleported, wrote that the teleport is free but was written off 7 peds.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Roman ... you can take any of our teleporters directly to Calypso, but it has never been free, there has always been a 7 ped fee. If you are Monrian Born, then you get the benefit of free travel during our Friday and Sunday travel schedule. If you haven't signed up to be added to the Yamato guest list yet, please do so. Maybe someone can add the link for you since I'm on my phone and can't.

I don't know how long you've been playing, but if you're still on the Moon, let me meet up with you today if possible to give you some things. Write your full game name here so I can friend you in the game. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I started playing not so long time ago. Thanks for the reply. My full name is Raman Romanovskiy Hrynkevich. Today I'll be on Monria. I would be grateful for useful things=)

Thanks for responding Roman ... I will get in the game real quick right now to see if you are around and assemble the things to give you. I'll have to make it quick because I have commitments this morning. If I miss you, I'll be back in the game around 18:30 game time to see if I can catch you. We'll also get you signed up for the Yamato guest list as well.

You can sign up for your free travel benefit here ... just follow the instructions and I'll get it sorted for you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you! I signed up recently on Yamato. At 18.30 I will be on Monria. Thanks again!

I am now completely confused, because I am in the game and talking to someone with your name and they said they did not post on this forum, so you'll have to sort this out for me ...

Entropia 2017-03-31 10-49-17-02.png

Roman

I'm not very good speak English and use Google translator because of this it is sometimes difficult to explain.
Raman Romanovskiy Hrynkevich that's me. I wrote to You in the beginning, "Romanovskiy: did you bay [Lysterium Ingot]
Romanovskiy: ?" It was addressed to another person, I mixed up the tabs of the chat and thought You are him.
I apologize for this situation.

Top Bottom