Monrian Born Program | How It Works

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, everyone! My in-game name is Nyan Kitten Cat. I was born on Monria. Can I get a starter kit?

Hello Nyan, I will be logging in the game shortly and can meet you at DSEC Forensics to get the starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. My in-game name is Sergey Ser Lyahovski. I was born on Monria. Can I get a starter kit?

Hi there :) ... welcome to Monria ... I already met up with you in the game and gave you the starter kit, along with the other information you'll need to navigate Monria.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I did a complete revamp of the first post with the Monrian Born Program and How it Works ... be sure to check it out because additional information and links have been added and it is more streamlined.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, I'm a new born in Monria, my avatar name is Madman GoldenRice Traveller. I wish to get a starter pack. What time by GMT I could find you DME ?

Hi there and welcome to Monria ... as stated in the first post, I'm usually in the game about 14:00 game time or thereabouts, it depends on my morning ... I am 5 hrs behind the game, and tomorrow will be 4 hrs behind the game, but my in-game time will always be about the same. I would say sometime between 14:00 and 15:00 game time each day.

I'll be logging into the game soon and can meet you at DSEC Forensics. :)

Kamizoru

Theorically I will be a new monria born player, albeit I'm still downloading the game, followed the guide to register but well I still will need to log in after the download ends to verify if everything went correctly ;).

P.D: Got the shirt so it seems to be okay

Last edited:

PinkQueen

I want to start on montria. But when I created the account and went through the genesis, I ended up on Calypso. How can I be born on Monria?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I want to start on montria. But when I created the account and went through the genesis, I ended up on Calypso. How can I be born on Monria?

It can be a bit tricky because of a glitch in cookies, so go to this thread and follow the instructions exactly. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
My in-game name is Cheburashka Miliy Ment.
I was born on Monria. Can I get a starter kit?

If you read the first post, then you should know we are no longer giving out starter kits.

Hose Pereyro

Hello eweryone. My nickname on the gamr Hose Pereyro.
I registered as a monrian last year around September-October. Can I use the flight program or should I pay a fee of 7 ped?
Thanks)

Top Bottom