Actual Bugs in pictures - 29/06/2016

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Please take note that this is an informative report - not a negative shaming thread.

I will dress a few old and new bugs that has previously been mentioned in past, and not fixed yet - or newly found bugs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Qandil Lantern can not been "held".

When any tool can be held as resting, or actively held, the Qandil can only be held passively, making its light absolutly dimmed if we do not move (or DANCE :eek:)
The picture shows a regular tool with its two different holding modes, when Qandil does not accept any active action, which is a shame as this gift is AWESOME - Thank you SO much for this gift Genie.

qandil.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Mirah Rifles display bug

Well this is an eternal bug, the Mirah rifles series does not land in the left hand, which again is a shame as Toulan weapons are ust so beautiful..
Hope this would be easy to fix toline it up back in both hands.

Mirah rifles.jpg

3. Sahra Rifles does not produce a rainbow streamline any more on a shot

That seems to occur since the magical MA graphic "enhancement".
Sahara used to produce a rainbow bubbly stream line on a shot - and Hojoom pistols a green bubbles line ending in a flash explosion.
I forgot to verify on Hojooms but sure on Sahra rifle, the stream is gone - And i HATE that it is gone :mad:

Sahra rifles.jpg

4. Eleni ROCKs !!

Well that is true, but litterally.
Rocks are NOT solid... Is this intentional or is this planned to make them rocks on the planet more valuable than a curtain?
Rocks are still walkthrought and shootthought as we speak.

rocks.jpg

5. Toulans' Tiler .... hmmm ok

Well as i described in my "Jelly zone" report, textures on ground looks like tiles, and its a shame... i "think" its also occurs on the extreme south east coast, in montains to soil texture differences.

textures.jpg

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
6. Mokhat spawning in water instantly dies

Well once again i mentioned this in my Jelly Zone thread, i thought of bumping it with pictures to clarify...
Please note that Mohkats are ALIVE... as they spawn close to the shore, if they dont spawn in water, they walk toward it!! so time to kill one or two and half the spawn has walked into a last bath.

As i grinded them all along to the trophy, I can tell you that its NOT an issue, but its EXTREMLY annoying.

mohkat.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Jeef Zaher typo

Just as Khaffash and Jeef Qaher were wearing a typo "Assiliant" - but been fixed, Jeef Zaher remains wrong.

Jeef Z Assll.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Entropia Life

We all know that it needs 3 to 5 trackers on a planet to record the globals on EL.
But i recall HoFing 400ish PED on Maro stones awhile ago and it never shown on my profile.

Im really not bothered at all about it, but this is in an informative way - Is there any issue between Toulan and EL. Site?

see #34 -it doesnt show on my EL. profile.

Please note that EL is a media that can tease potential players by spreading the good hits done on Toulan - just saying :p - Im happy enough to spend my life on Toulan :D

1st HoF.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Duhol Flickering mobs

Well this id odd...
Depending on the terrain, it seems that on hills and regarding which angle of view we have, some mobs start flickering...

It is not a distance "vanishing" thing, as you can see on my little attached video that mobs further are clearly displayed.

No idea if its another mess from MA graphic enhancement or if its Toulan related.

Im just spreading the word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all, enjoy your life still, its all MINOR bugs, dont go hang yourself yet :D

Happy Summer :p

Be safe,
E-

Attachments

• 1st HoF.jpg
    1st HoF.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Oh yes and to bring some light in your darkened Heart... We still have our family, despites the bugs :eek:

So have a rest, and DANCE :rolleyes:

family.jpg

Top Bottom