Toulan Beginners Mission Chain | Toulan/Monrian Born Only

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
He/she might have taken that mission before the changes were made by VS.
That does seem to cause the occasional problem when those people come back to Toulan.

Vandal

That mission has been put under the Toulan/Monria born only mission chain.
If you are not Toulan or Monria born you cannot do this mission anymore.
If you are Toulan/Monria born it should work.

If you are not Toulan/Monria born you can take the citizen mission at the info booth near citadel tp. (Have an mk3 unlocked)
When that long mission is complete you unlock those Toulan/Monria born missions.

I was born on Monria. The mission is not taken after cancellation. I can't take it again.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Vandal ... I know that you are definitely eligible to do the Toulan Born beginners mission chain, and if you abandoned this one particular part of the mission chain, you should be able to take it again. Masoud's mission to kill the 5 Qaffaz is the first mission right after getting Ahlan's old vehicle, and you should be able to continue from there ... go back to Ahlan at the Citadel and see if you can click on that NPC who sends you to Masoud ... if not, and you can't click on Masoud to take that mission then Kendra might have to look at this.

Is there anything showing in your Mission Tracker for this mission ... did you abandon the mission through your mission tracker? If you've done all of these things, then it will have to be looked into. Can you take a screenshot of your mission tracker to show that the mission is in fact not listed and post it here, would appreciate it ... thanks.

I have something to do before I log into the game, but when I do then I can meet up with you to see if we can sort this out.

Vandal

Hello Vandal ... I know that you are definitely eligible to do the Toulan Born beginners mission chain, and if you abandoned this one particular part of the mission chain, you should be able to take it again. Masoud's mission to kill the 5 Qaffaz is the first mission right after getting Ahlan's old vehicle, and you should be able to continue from there ... go back to Ahlan at the Citadel and see if you can click on that NPC who sends you to Masoud ... if not, and you can't click on Masoud to take that mission then Kendra might have to look at this.

Is there anything showing in your Mission Tracker for this mission ... did you abandon the mission through your mission tracker? If you've done all of these things, then it will have to be looked into. Can you take a screenshot of your mission tracker to show that the mission is in fact not listed and post it here, would appreciate it ... thanks.

I have something to do before I log into the game, but when I do then I can meet up with you to see if we can sort this out.
Everything you write, I've already tried, doesn't work. The task was canceled via the mission log.

Vandal

1646835565432.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'll be in the game in a bit and will catch up with you, but at this point, Kendra may need to take a look at this to see if something is wrong.

Dea

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
I'll be in the game in a bit and will catch up with you, but at this point, Kendra may need to take a look at this to see if something is wrong.

Clark Quickdraw Bannon is having the same problem Vandal had with Massoud's Qaffaz Problem not updating with the kills. I told him to hold off on the mission for now instead of the normal mission cancellation.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Clark Quickdraw Bannon is having the same problem Vandal had with Massoud's Qaffaz Problem not updating with the kills. I told him to hold off on the mission for now instead of the normal mission cancellation.

Ok, then this is something Kendra needs to look at because if others are having the same experience then it's not something I can fix ... is Qwikdraw an MB as well?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey guys

Thanks for reporting this and verifying it.
I have replicated the problem in the test environment and have added a fix, and it will be included in our next release.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I still can't take the task again. (Massoud's Qaffaz Problem)

This is something that can't be fixed outside of a VU and the next one isn't until June.

Malefica

hello entropian, i took (Massoud's Qaffaz Problem) mission but when i kill the qaffaz doesnt count for mission, i quit and took it again but still doesnt count when i kill qaffaz, what do i can do??
i attach screenshot mission i completed, i dont know what more to do

Attachments

• Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Planet Toulan] 5_04_2022 10_16_10.png
    Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Planet Toulan] 5_04_2022 10_16_10.png
    911.6 KB · Views: 144
Top Bottom