West Crater Cultist Event | Post Global/HoF Screens Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 116 zold!

PRINT SCREEN 2016-01-23 12-48-27.jpg

Starburst

2016-01-23 -- Cultist Adherent 55 PED .jpg
I had a 55 PED Global, participated, and had a great time. Myself and my Soc leader, Rowdoc, were able to join you for the event. He globaled as well, but Tracker failed to take the screenshot, so he couldn't post his for you. I don't know how much his was for. We would've loved to win the apartments, but hey, not everybody can win, so it was fun. I know I didn't win, but what the heck. Why not? Congratz to the winner! Best wishes...

Starburst

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I thought it would be easier to post your Global and HoF screen shots in a separate thread, so I created this one and moved all of the screen shots that have been posted so far over here.

If I have missed anything, let me know. :)

The posts I moved had an earlier time than mine, so my post isn't the first.

I don't know how to fix that, or even if it can be fixed. :rolleyes:

Keep posting your Globals and HoFs, but be mindful of the rules please.
(sorry I didn't create the thread sooner - I'll know better next time)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
@Starburst, thanks for coming out to play and could you let Rowdoc know that I owe him 50 ped. He probably just killed count voom or the pumpkin guy because he could but there was a 50 ped reward for it. If you can ask him to add me in game, I'll go settle up with him on whatever planet he is!

Thanks
Ant

Balam

Glad to see my soc mate hitting the global and winning the apartment!!
Hope I can do better next time to get mine so we can visit each others place and live in Monria.
Congrats Michael, and all other winners!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as an FYI -- the winners of the hunting and mining part of the event have not been officially announced yet. :)

Anhithe has given me the EntropiaLife data from his source and I have a list of all of the Globals and HoFs that took place during the entire event so that I can verify against what's posted in this thread.

Even though Anhithe has set up extra resources and measures with EntropiaLife, and we'll have complete information going forward, you still need to post your Global and HoF screen shots in this thread before 23:59 EU time tonight for the West Crater Cultist Event. For future events, this may not be necessary at all.

This was our first major event of this sort, and we are learning with trial and error. It will get better. :thumbsup

After I have had time to review the data, I will officially announce the hunting and mining winners in the forum.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Another FYI -- it looks like we're going to have to go by Anhithe's complete data source from EntropiaLife in determining the winners of this event in order to be fair. There seemed to be some confusion with regard to the posting of screen shots and by what time, as well as forum access and other things.

Anhithe was able to accomplish a Monria setup and data source with EntropiaLife just prior to the event, as well as other measures that are now in place that will be beneficial to us for what we have planned for future events. This means, that systems we have now will not require anyone to have to post screen shots at the forum. This should make it easier for everyone involved.

Therefore, I am in the process right now of reviewing Anhithe's EntropiaLife data to determine winners of the 4 remaining apartments from the mining portion of the event (1 for Maladrite, 1 for Zoldenite), and the hunting portion of the event (an apartment goes to the top 2 highest single loots).

I will be back soon to create a new thread in the events section of the forum with a list of the winners. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Since the event is over and awards given out (except 2, I have to catch up with them), I'm closing this thread.

Thank you for making our first big event a success, we really appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom