Last few days of september i got a new gun and i'll be using that for the foreseeable future.
A Oblivion Protocal PR-60 and i'm using a glass cannon inplant also.
I...
VU 26.3 | The Armor Plates | Virtualsense
VU 26.3 | The Armor Plates
CUHOF Armor Plate Upgrade
The Cuhof Armor Plates can now be upgraded to the following:
CUHOF...
Due to the disruption with space warping, the Yamato will not be conducting its usual Friday and Sunday warp schedule this coming weekend (Sep 11th & 13th).
I got...
The following video with Socrates that is related to the update coming on Tues, Sep 8th was posted on YouTube ...
I will continue to post MA videos as they are...
Oh if it was not just the oils but all loot that would explain why loot is so different to 6 months ago.
Thanks, as long as the VS team is aware i did my part. ;)
Hally had mentioned in Toulan chat during a discussion surrounding the Adrenal Oil not being available on Toulan right now, that Socrates had stated in one of his...
I heard it was mentioned on eu discord that oils were tweaked in loot. (Have not confirmed any of it and can't find it in vu notes)
I know that the VS team can do...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.