CRAZY KAI'S ANTI-VALENTINES DAY FREE HUNT

Kaimarr

Ok... Ok listen up... You horrid bunch of unromantics... I'm setting up an anti-valentines free hunt on Toulan Monday. Come to Guardian Village 4:30pm EU time and put your name forward to join hunt. We will put the names of all those who want to join into a random name picker At 4:50pm. It'll be shown on little star's stream because some concerns have been made about doing it off screen and to show that it is fair and there will be 11 winners. Me and the winners will then go to the jelly fields and up on arriving you get a free [Mawlood Recruit Eagle (L)] and 5ped of ammo. We will then be hunting Mokhat until all ammo is used up and shrapnel if you choose to do so you get to keep all the loot but if we find a fuse i will ask you to give it to me and we can split the profits between us

Team so far

Host Crazy Kai

Healer TIAGOBIOTEK

Streamer Little Star

and 11 random players

ANYONE WHO TAKES THE FREE GUN/AMMO AND RUNS WILL BE BANNED FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS HOSTED BY ME AND I'M PRETTY SURE AND FUTURE EVENT HOSTED BY OTHER PLAYERS AND ANY PEOPLE BANNED FROM ANY OTHER PLAYER EVENT ARE ALSO EXCLUDED FROM THIS EVENT

((as a community we all keep an eye out for these things and any player who wants to troll events or steal from event organisers are not welcome at these events))

If you do have a legitimate reason and need to leave half way through I may ask for ammo and weapon back so it can be used at a later event but if you do have to leave please tell us why, don't just leave ((not saying I will just I might... Depending on what is decided between event organisers))

Also we're not taking any funding this is all going to be done by free to play methods show that F2P players can add to the community

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
You crack me up Kai 😂
Ill try be there, maybe i can just stand and heal people.
Will be funny!

Leent

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
I would like to join you tommorow.
But i will probably be late, hope i will get there before 17:30.

Kaimarr

I would like to join you tommorow.
But i will probably be late, hope i will get there before 17:30.
Really sorry but we have a deadline to up hold and we really need to be finished before Wrench starts his sponsored hunt. If we held back any later than the five o'clock start time we run the risk of running over. Hope you understand and there is always next event which would be planned out in a couple of weeks (Not the 4 days of rushing we did for this event) and advertised a week or two in advance

Leent

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Really sorry but we have a deadline to up hold and we really need to be finished before Wrench starts his sponsored hunt. If we held back any later than the five o'clock start time we run the risk of running over. Hope you understand and there is always next event which would be planned out in a couple of weeks (Not the 4 days of rushing we did for this event) and advertised a week or two in advance

Oh no! I don't want to cause any delays.
I'm just thinking, if its possible to join a little bit later :)

Kaimarr

Oh no! I don't want to cause any delays.
I'm just thinking, if its possible to join a little bit later :)
Well the way we're going to do it is people will come to GV 4:30pm EU time and put your name forward to join hunt. We will put the names of all those who want to join into a random name picker At 4:50pm. then hunt at 5pm. If we got less than 11 people with 5ped of ammo the event could very well be finished by the time you join us and if we do get 11 people they just wouldn't be any room in team sorry.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thank you for this Krazy Kai! Was good fun :)

Entropia 2021-02-15 17.38.33.png

Entropia 2021-02-15 17.36.15.png

Entropia 2021-02-15 17.39.26.png

Entropia 2021-02-15 17.43.27.png

Entropia 2021-02-15 17.45.29.png

Kaimarr

Well wasn't bad for only 4 days planned and execution but never planning an event in that smaller time frame again near burned me out and thank you Eleni for posting images of the hunt. Good news is after and amazing craft run i got the funding for next times event but that will be a while off yet round the summer hols and I got a new idea for a weekend event planned for under 30agi Toulan born just working out the concept and how it would work

Top Bottom