Monria St Patrick's Day Event | Mar 13th & 14th | The Dark Side Continues to Rise

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
solo
Maximus Maximus Shavr

Hey Max, you don't need to sign up as a solo participant, only if you'll be doing any team hunting, and if so, then follow the rules in the first post. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Here is proof that there are 4 Dunwich Horror at the entrance to the abandoned mine up by the Monria Hub on the cliffs ...

Entropia 2021-03-14 15-26-53-38.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... as a courtesy, if any of the event winners are on either Monria or Toulan, I can do an instant teleport to you to pay out event prizes, but will start with Monria first, then teleport to Toulan for any winners who are there.

I will add the event results to the first post of this thread after I get them from Ant. The UL Monria armor helmet winners will get them after we determine gender, and will most likely be placed in the winner's inventory.

Catch up later. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Results are in and I am in the process of adding them to the first post ... this will take a little bit but will let you know when posted.

Oh, and ... since there were no globals/hofs for Maladrite or Zoldenite, Ant took the highest Ore and highest Enmatter for those prizes. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The event winners have been added to the first post ... scroll down to the title --> EVENT ACTIVITIES | PRIZES | RESULTS <-- where the prizes and winners start, then scroll through the entire post to see all of the winners for each category.

Congratulations to all of the winners. :jumpclap

And as always, thank you very much from the VS Team for participating in this annual SPD event ... our biggest of the year. :thumbsup

I will now log into the game and start paying out the prizes, starting on Monria first, then head to Toulan for those who are there.

Top Bottom