This will be a day of reflection ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dear Community,

As many of you know, my Mother has been in a degrading state of health for a while now, and at age 95, it's all natural causes. Hospice Care was taking care of her in her home with my sister for a couple of months, and needless to say it's been a deeply emotional experience.

I shared with some of you yesterday that they gave Mom less than 48 hrs. I received a call from my brother Steve at 6:34am my time this morning (I'm East Coast US) that Mom had passed at 6:14am. She was the rock of our family and a very caring, giving and loving human being to family and everyone else. Always wanting to help, being there when needed. One time, when a family's home had burned she went around the neighborhood collecting things to help them. Her humanity knew no bounds.

I want to thank you for the support you have given during this trying time, and for your caring messages, it means a lot to me.

This will be a day of reflection for me, and some downtime that I am always challenged to take, but Ant understands this probably better than anyone because we're very much alike and seem to work 24/7. Kendra has a hard time getting us to relax a bit, but we thoroughly enjoy what we do, even through the rough patches. She too is an incredibly caring person, and relentless in her efforts to get us to take a break now and then but I think she's making some headway.

I will check the forum, but I won't be in the game today. There are several people I need to help with their projects, and several I need to speak with about their additional involvement with the community. I will get with you on Thursday.

My deepest thanks and gratitude to Ant and Kendra for being my rocks, not just recently, but for the past almost 5-1/2 yrs as a team. We all celebrate our 16 yr EU anniversary this year (had mine April 2nd), and for most of that time we've been friends. We were destined to be a team in this crazy universe, and I'm in it for the long haul. I know we have a lot of work yet to do, but we will continue to have our fun, and continue to do what we do best as a team.

Thank you everyone, I'll catch up soon. 💜

blobbybobby

Very sorry to hear... Prayers are with you and my sincere condolences DME best wishes!!! and please take time for you this we all are here for u and understand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom