Selling: Booth 14 on Floor 7 - SOLD

Svako

After much deliberation, I have decided to sell the booth acquired this weekend as I don't really see my self as a shop/booth owner so far, therefore starting to take serious offers on it.
As for the price, Mirsal token MU is currently around 1k%, meaning getting booth from the trader is 30k ped at the moment (hope my math didn't fail me), therefore setting price as following:
SB: 10k
BO: 18k
Items of interest: CLDs (@2500 ped), AUDs(@100 ped), Ares ring perfected (@7000 ped)

If interested, PM or comment ideally here as I won't have too much in-game time this week, so in-game PMs will be read with delay.

And ofc, here is the screen of this beauty, it's across the large shop owned by Heidi, close to televator, so pretty good location in my opinion:
Entropia 2021-04-26 06.42.18.png

Last edited:

Svako

First bid of 10k received yesterday evening by in-game PM, therefore timer starts and forum auction will be ended on Sunday evening (EU time)
Next available bid: 11k
Buy-out lowered to 18k after some discussions with people who knows better than me :)
Items of interest: CLDs (@2500 ped), AUDs(@100 ped), Ares ring perfected (@7000 ped)

Svako

After some soul searching yesterday I have decided to stop being greedy and chasing unrealistically high price, when I have more than a decent offer on the table, from someone who is very dedicated in helping Toulan community, will use this property to help Toulan community to rise and prosper and have my huge respect.
In one sentence: Booth sold :)

Morrath

VCAT Team Member
Virtualsense Media Support Team
congrats Svako - I added your sale :D

Top Bottom