Whats comming, guesses and predictions from the community (and a little wishfull thinking)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Right, i wont detail too much, since i do not want to write a wall of text, but i wrote enough wild suggestions, so my expectactions are pretty high 😅

My guesses:
  • There are still pre-VS unreleased content. So my guess is that will get through this year, under a VS well cooked recipe.
  • Storyline may also get a major progress, so im a bit anxious, but very exited at the same time. Great stories are told through the Books.
  • A few suggestions will get through. Not sure the ones involving a lot of developement will hatch anytime soon, since Monria major release has been delayed, and will likely push back the rest of the roadmap, but im convinced some more simple things will come up.
  • I foresee at least one, but maybe two additional mobs.
My expectations:
  • See suggestions section :S
  • At least some UL gear, but i would think that be more likely next year, of slightly later.
  • An epic mission chain, with a year or two worth of dailies, to keep busy after the codex.
  • Some higher level mobs. No necessarely meanier, but higher level.
  • Nawa to become more "necessary".
  • Gear available in Misral broker.

Overall, from 2018 to today, VS has already delivered beyond expectations, in about half a year only.
A planet that was on a stall, with no planet loot dropping, and that used to hold ~5 locals together, turned into a buzzing planet, full of ressources, new BPs, estates, new missions, new maturities, new ressources and achievements.

I have very high standards, so to speak, and i am still speechless about the progress made in such a short time. I feel a bit feel a bit selfish making even more suggestions, but i am very exited about it all, and i really want it to keep going this way.

E~

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Underground lost city of Queen Nara - :D

More missions - more weapons - more armors - and unique items in the dungeons under Toulan.
Maybe even some dark mindforce chips used by the dark priests of Nawa court that have exiled underground.

With an indoor mining area would be nice, even better if it had treasure mining

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Personaly i hope we get somekind of epic quest line, with a cool but not to high impact item in the end, something that we can chase and hope for, and not just grind in a week.
I hope we get a shared big mob of sorts, the waves are allready cool, but i wouldnt mind something akin to the wahesh supremes(or even bigger), but spawnable in day to day gaming.
Tons of new BP´s Toulan is allready good for mundane items like fornitures, i hope we get more "game" items like armors, weapons and tools.
Buzzling bazaar, i hope that Toulan can grow into a true trading hub, the mall is slowly but steady growing and people are exited for this to expand.
More land ? Yes i feel like Toulan is slowly getting enought traction so that we are gonna need more land, especialy for mining.
Nawacore mk4-7 These have been hinted at and we saw the concept art, lets hope something of this sort pops up, maybe with cuhoft lvl 6-10 ?
Connection with Monria, i have this wild idea about a "space bridge" a connection between the 2 worlds where one can figh thru an instance and end up on the other planet ?
Mad Arab storyline ? In clssic cthulhu mythos, the mad arab wrote the necronomicon, this is a given hook, maybe the stranger is the mad arab ?
Mindforce ? we need mindforce, just more, amps, chips, just more more more more :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Most of my wishes have been covered by the above posts.
I have a rather wild one left tho :D
- I would like to be given a small corner island with a unique mob and a long missions chain with super rewards. I would call it Little Stars
Island of Dreams. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Posting your guesses, predictions and wishes is another way for us to learn what you would like to see in development ... I think most is reasonable, but my fear is that you will get overly excited about your "wishes" and then expectations will be too high and want delivery sooner than could possibly be done. Also, everything won't be doable, so please keep this in mind.

The development cycle is a very involved undertaking, especially when you are developing for two locations. With the VS Team, a lot of thought is put into what will work best, and how we can give everything a purpose. Ant will not deliver something without purpose, nor anything that won't advance or elevate your experiences. You would think that quarterly VUs would be enough time to put something grand together, and for the most part, I think our team has done well in the timeframe available, but then there are a lot of variables that come into play that could throw a monkey wrench into the mix, like the delay on the Monria expansion.

Since last Aug 19th when we took over managing the development and community operations for Toulan, we gave a refined focus on boosting the economy, along with other special things, and Monria hasn't had a VU since we introduced Dunwich in March of 2020. We've been working on the Monria expansion for quite some time now, and had to delay it because of a technical challenge that had to be worked out between VS and MA. That was achieved, and now we are ready to release the expansion with the June 1st VU.

Development is a very intricate thing, not only because of the variables involved, but also the time factor, the cost factor, and of course it has to go through a balancing review by MA, which is absolutely understandable, and not a bad thing. You rarely see Ant or Kendra in the game because they are really focused on not only development for both locations, but also addressing fixes, adjustments and other things that make everything work better. I think they've done well with this too.

So, continue to post your guesses, predictions and wishes, because we are paying attention, but be reasonable with your expectations so that you don't end up in a funk when something doesn't go as you expected it to go and it turns into a whine ... I've seen it happen.

We want to give you as much as is possible, but we ask for your patience and understanding that it can't all happen at once.

Thank You :)

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I really do appreciate what your saying DME and it probably had to be said, but while development hadn’t come to a complete halt before VS took over, a major effort was needed, this ofc creates a sort of vacuum, and while I dream big I also realize things take time. Please know that we are just exited and are looking forward to any and all developments.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Theres nothing wrong with dreams :D

Ill go ahead with another one of mine, of course involving swords!

I would like a Thaqafa sword, but held like the jeefs hold it :D
Those guys are just brainless, and they hold the thing like a piece of wood, they would hit you with the handle, and not even notice!
Ultimately do that, and i would make a make~up mask, wear a Heran armor, and impersonate the Jeefs to troll people :D

6597Normal.jpg
"How else should i fight with a 600 years old blunt piece of steel any ways?!"
Source : Depressed Jeef Zajer interview for Souq TV.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
He appears in the story The Nameless City so I wonder if perhaps a lost City of Toulan could emerge linking Monria by the Arabs incomprehensible dreams?
Actually, Sabad City has been lost in Toulan's history, since Qumran's Age, and the only Legacy left from it are the Finder tools, aswell as Carpets design's origins.

Last edited:

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Less than one week to VU, Toulan wont get a whole lot this time, but some, whats your thoughts on what we actually get ?

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Ill add a bunch of BP´s for more or less mundane items, clothes, furniture and maybe the very first part of a new long quest ?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Nah i dont think we’ll get any content at all. Pretty sure they focused on Monria, to get it right, since it has been pushed once already.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wait, what? :snapoutofit I don't remember saying anything about bones. :nana

You guys always have fun speculating, but you know I would never, ever release information about a VU before the very day, just cryptically tease to get you guys hyped. :p

Top Bottom