DSEC9 Bug Reports | General Discussion

Leent

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Looks like there are some server issues

I've got a everything lagged for a few times
After understanding that everything lags i relog and was trying to login for like 15+ mins every times (happened 3 ish times)
I enter my 2nd auth code -> timeout -> again

2 times it said that server is unavaible and i was asked to move to another server -> after that it threw some errors again and then it let me in

Killerbee

Cooldown on the missions is longer than 10 hours. Was able to do the hunting one again after atleast 12 hours, i'm not sure on exact cooldown.

Mining quest still not available after 18 hours

Last edited:

Killerbee

Updated the post above and also there seems to be something wrong with mining..

It's like the server doesn't know where you are exactly, it thinks you are mining the same spot over and over again. If you relog, you end up at a completely different place/it doesn't sync.

I wasted close to 150 drops yesterday with NRF, just to find out I end up at the teleporter every time I relog... Worth investigating, also read other people stating the same strange behavior.

OldGeezer

When I took the first mission chain offered and reached the point where Derelict was introduced, I'm sure it said Deralict
No screenshot on this, but remember wondering if that was the correct spelling for it (had to check, not a native english speaker)

If that was the case -> sorry Kendra :/ :D

Let's move on to the second one: I looted 5 Fallen Recruits Dog Tag's from L2 DSEC Bot CB-Prototype
No complaints, completed the open mission I had on Toulan, but wasn't expecting those at DSEC-9 (a Bug?)

Edit: The loot is 1:1 the same with L2 DSEC Bot CB-Prototype as with Mokhat Juvenile, but item drop is less frequent

Last edited:

Vana

I just had the mission for Broken Parts complete itself (I assume the timer on it expired). Which if I recall correctly was stated to be 2h. However it was running for approximately 6-8h before completion.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I just had the mission for Broken Parts complete itself (I assume the timer on it expired). Which if I recall correctly was stated to be 2h. However it was running for approximately 6-8h before completion.

Hey Vana, it's only counting logged in time so if you logged off that time wouldn't be counted.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Im not sure what the cooldown time is supposed to be but its more than 12 hours since my last mission ended and i cant take a new, i dit Hunt for a good portion og those hours inbetween. Also not a single armor piece yet ? As intended ?

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Im not sure what the cooldown time is supposed to be but its more than 12 hours since my last mission ended and i cant take a new, i dit Hunt for a good portion og those hours inbetween. Also not a single armor piece yet ? As intended ?

Hey Hally, the cooldown should be 10 hours from when the countdown expired. I am looking at reducing that cool down though. Armor should be available to be looted so hopefully we'll see some discoveries :)

Vana

Nothing game-breaking but... The north end of the waterline underneath the Bridge Area seems to stop a meter short of the rock wall, so you can fall between the water and the wall and run around the bottom of the lake (until you hit the wall of water and start swimming).

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Hey Hally, the cooldown should be 10 hours from when the countdown expired. I am looking at reducing that cool down though. Armor should be available to be looted so hopefully we'll see some discoveries :)
My prediction, patch tueday, and drops just after, but lets see, ive been hunting as hard as i can and have gotten good drop untill the last 2 hours run, i had 0 drop in 1,5 hours, and then switched mobs and got 1 piece, wasnt the best 2 hours, guess ill need to grind that robot looter skill some more :), also love the dahhar mk2, theyre such a nice grinding mob, allmost 2 codex repeat done on them sofar,

Leent

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Wanted to ask:

Toulan Dahhar's defense profession is evade
DSEC-9 Talus DHR (at least prototype's) defence profession is dodge

i was curious if it was intended, or if it wasnt and it's a bug

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wanted to ask:

Toulan Dahhar's defense profession is evade
DSEC-9 Talus DHR (at least prototype's) defence profession is dodge

i was curious if it was intended, or if it wasnt and it's a bug
Because these creatures have been modified by the DSEC Corporation using robotic technology they seem to behave and react like their robotic implants have taken priority over their original behavior.

Sache

In the quest DEC and Derelict

There is a line where it asks you to check out the view from the balony (balcony)
The WP shows the ground level but you have to fly to the first floor`s balcony for it to work.
[DSEC - 9 , 36046, 20196, 103, Waypoint] this wp did it for me
I landed my quad on first floor, we hug the protection bar of first floor and start to move around. At a moment it clicked but totally different for me and for my disciple. So. U must be on first floor.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Looks to me like the laptop fix wasnt fixed, and im still hoping for something to happen to the armor drops.... I get that it needs to be hard, but this is close to a NPE, and im about to bail on it untill i see a change, not trying to be a downer, but 8 days with 1 drop, it is what it is

Top Bottom