DSEC-9/Toulan Crossover Mission Chain | 6 Item Rewards on Display

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was able to get all 6 item rewards between Freja and Shadow (Freja left her Jewellery Box on another planet so I got it from Shadow), to be able to place them in my Dark Moon Pub inside my Penthouse on Monria so you can see what they look like.

The item rewards are obtained in the following order while doing the crossover mission:
  • Jewellery Box​
  • Arcade Space Shooter​
  • Cakes & Pastries​
  • DEC Man Arcade​
  • Chess Board​
  • Out Speed Arcade​
After learning that you can turn on the Arcades to get an additional screen, I did that before taking the photos. I think the DEC Man Arcade is my favorite because the screen looks like Pac Man. :p

No, the Arcade is not functional, but it makes a nice conversation piece as furniture. :thumbsup

Entropia 2021-10-04 10-18-19-54.png

Entropia 2021-10-04 10-23-07-25.png

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I discovered from Ant today that after placing an Arcade in an estate, you can right click on it and get an option to turn it on. There's no actual interaction, such as playing the game, but it looks cool. I didn't know this before.

Here is the Arcade before turning it on:

Entropia 2021-10-02 14-55-59-29.png

And after turning it on:

Entropia 2021-10-02 14-58-45-94.png

And Hally playing his first Arcade game: :p

Entropia 2021-10-02 14-50-48-85.png

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was able to get all 6 of the item rewards for the crossover mission and placed them in the Dark Moon Pub in my Monria Penthouse so you can see what they look like. I swapped out the photos in the first post with the new ones.

Top Bottom