Lotus Temple Gold Team Instance | My Personal Experience With A Team

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
On Saturday night, I did some testing with Felix Filly Kiste and Kintradim KC Crux in the Lotus Temple Silver Team Instance to get some photos for the Dec magazine. They also wanted to do the Gold Team Instance, but from what info I got from Valerie Anne Lockheart who had done the Gold Team Instance earlier with Dakanti Mann Dazz and one other who was only identified as "uber" :p ... it looked like Felix and KC would need a few more team members to accomplish the Gold Team Instance.

I asked both Dakanti and Valerie if they wanted to join Felix and KC, but also asked Nigel Deatz O'Guiness if he would like to join too. So with the team assembled, they were ready to tackle the Gold Team Instance.

Entropia 2021-12-04 21-45-47-89.png

Felix -- Valerie -- Dakanti -- (Lord Synial NPC) -- Deatz -- KC​

They had their work cut out for them ...

Gold Team Instance Mobs ... L37 & L41 (?) Duhol; L50 Lotus Invader Captain; L81 Lotus Invader Colonel; L137 Lotus Invader General (6 of them at the end) ... each room came with mob waves, and then the final activity is taking out the 6 L137 Lotus Invader Generals.

First up ... they had to remove the waves of Duhols who were attacking the Power Generator to make sure that it didn't lose all of its HP from them attacking it. The HP is not on an automatic timer, but loses HP from the mobs attacking.

Entropia 2021-12-04 21-57-28-23.png

Next couple of rooms were L50 Lotus Invader Captains that came in waves, but not as many as the Duhol ... mob density picks up again in the main room.

Once the L50 mobs were complete, it was on to the main room where the L81 Lotus Invader Colonels were that came in waves with more of them, and at the end they had to take out the 6 L137 Lotus Invader Generals ... were there some deaths, yes. I didn't get a scan of the mobs but I will next time through so I can post everything at the forum. This was a spontaneous Gold Team Instance experience and I actually didn't think of it, sorry.

Here is the L50 Lotus Invader Captains:

Entropia 2021-12-04 22-03-24-19.png

Looks like Karmoosh ran for cover.

Entropia 2021-12-04 22-05-27-17.png

Here is the L81 Lotus Invader Colonels

Entropia 2021-12-04 22-22-40-96.png

The Karmooshes hung back this time.

Here are the L137 Lotus Invader Generals

Entropia 2021-12-04 22-36-40-85.png

Entropia 2021-12-04 22-43-21-84.png

And then it was time to open the loot containers -- there are 4 of them in a room in the building.
[Globals]: Felix Filly Kiste examined Unknown in Lotus Gold Team and found something with a value of 348 PED!​
[Globals]: Valerie Anne Lockheart examined Unknown in Lotus Gold Team and found something with a value of 2212 PED!​
A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!​
[Globals]: Nigel Deatz O'Guiness examined Unknown in Lotus Gold Team and found something with a value of 519 PED!​
[Globals]: Valerie Anne Lockheart examined Unknown in Lotus Gold Team and found something with a value of 342 PED!​

Some things aren't revealed up front with new missions, and it's up to the player to figure things out, but it looked like everyone who was doing the Lotus Temple Instances were having fun and learning how everything worked.

I'm sure that after this glimpse there are still questions, and eventually I'll have data at the forum for all of the instances, but for now, connect with other community members in the game who have done them to get information ... I'll get the data together as soon as I can ... and no, I don't have all the answers, LOL :p

Thank you to the Gold Instance Team for a fun time, and for allowing me to tag along so I could take photos, appreciate it.

Entropia 2021-12-04 22-52-54-64.png

Valerie -- Dakanti -- KC -- Deatz -- Felix
Gratz on a job well done. :thumbsup

Synial

I'll just tell it like it is...

Content that requires interaction and isn't just a 4x4 box that you press F in is such a breath of fresh air :) The dungeon format is nice.

Really looking forward to see solo variant of this and hope more content comes to retain high-level players. Definitely see potential here for this to be a place where people spend their time outside of Mayhem.

:thumbsup

Top Bottom