2024 wishlist

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
A wishlist from me personally. (This is what I would like to see in no particular order)
As always feel free to comment and add your own opinions. ;)

- Another upgrade step for Baraka : Up the protection a bit, up the evade/dodge buff to 20%, add a lower protection (cold would be my preferred one)
- A upgrade for the cuhof plates : Up the protection a bit, if at all possible add a buff when wearing a full set of 7 plates. My preferred buff would be crit dmg
(anywere from 5-10% would be nice)
- More land and new mobs with codex.
- New blueprints of existing ones that use Toulan materials instead of the usual ones. For example enhancers.
- A EPICLY long hunting mission on Toulan mobs. Something like kill a few million or even more Toulan mobs. A progres bar would be best incase you choose a low lvl mob you'll have to shoot more, a higher lvl mob would need lesser kills. Hope that makes sense ;)
With an interesting reward that will help hunting. Like maybe a UL version of the salafa lasers. (adjust the to be cycled ped to the reward)
- Cuhof rework : Cuhof change
- More long chain mission on Toulan that do not require a daily mission but one that can be worked on constantly. I prefer hunting but this could also work for mining and crafting.

Edit : Can't believe i almost forgot this. MOKHAT MAAAAYHEEEM :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom