A bunch of Idea

Oephil

-Adding flavor text with a mini story in toulan exclusive items. 2 ways: 1-some new text every time you Info the item. 2-upgrade version have the following part. Ex: tab tab tooth -story part 1- to cavity's -story part 2-.

-Developping new land ... UNDERWATER. The northern and eastern area only water. Whould be unique to have a sumersed structure with wandering mob and TP underwater. Leading to some labyritnth of some sort.

-Following in a dungeon, Karona mission chain was one of the best quest/adventure i've played so far in EU. I loved to hate those challenging jumping puzzles while dispatching mob. And the reward at the end, ugly but so practical. I'd go for something promoting the story of Toulan. And perhaps a new fashion shoes with taming bonus or gloves with harvesting boost.

-Underwater/water vehicule: A submarine (craftable) ! With some kind of event to kill mob in it with torpedo, escapee's from DSEC forgotten sector or some nightmarish Monrian creature. Or...

-Aerial adventure, like a floating garden (yeah! classic). Platform jump ( no vehicule zone ), Flying mob, range mob, gauntlet ( traps? ) and race event? Surrounded by aurora borealis?

-Now to weapons, I do not know what happened to those stylish rocket launchers. I want them back!

-As for weapons, why not getting the jump into the ArMatrix quality/effi gear: EP weapons, plasma weapon, particule beams and i do not see any use for gauss on toulan much. Toulan/monria only materials. Make them L. UL as special loot or long story chain. Ex.: Zorra HK.

-To continue with weapons: High quality Amp for melee is still open for the taking along with plasma i guess and EP projectile stuff.

-More pet or special pet. A genie pet! Lower crittical and use fanoos equipped 10 time per minutes when hp under 50%.

-For crafter, task requiring to craft at certain special area. Either as a daily mission or a slight buff to skill gain or something cute like opening a dorr for x amount of time to buy special L bp. Mirsal token trader.

-Miners, Nawa energy core CP like mining area. A Timed Mining challenge.

-Hunters, a PARTY exclusive defense mission. Protect the miner (4 hutner and 1 miner with always mooving mob). A "tower" defense kind of challenge with mob staying a for a short amount of time only. I don'T believe a cave/building with auto lock to fps mode whould be feasable but with target and defense zone. Monter with melee defense or range defense/ different dmg type melee vs range requiring different armor.

-Scanner and Codex: Scanning mob open an xp bar in codex and the more you lv more info you get on said mob. Perhaps with reward skill linking to investigator or looter profession.

-Housing and farming back on Toulan! There is a wood crafting mission anyway.

-Some space and Toulan ( or Monria too) mission chain. It is 10th year anniversary of space anyway! Let'S build a Deathstar in space!

-Could it be possible to have an area open to all and decorate for all to see, like in appartment. With condition that items do not stay on ground more than XX:XX time. Lot's of role play and event idea can come from this one. No gambling.

-(C) armor. craftable for sure.

-Any meaning to the weird labirynth around CUHOF instance? If not, can it be used for something or changing the land?

-Building redesing to something more Aladdin, Alibaba like?

Thank you very much for this oportunity to speak my ideas. I will be really honored if it only spark a new idea for futur development.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Oephil

Thanks for those lovely suggestions

We are always looking in the suggestions list for ideas of what the community wants, and it's great to see all the different proposals people come up with.

If you look back over other suggestions you will probably notice a lot have come to fruition. so keep those sparks flying.

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Great ideas Oephil. I like to see what others are thinking as well.
Torpedo Submarine +1
Though i don't know if the separation between water and land differentiated in the system as separate spawn areas rather just an +- of 0
Possibly do this as an instance or develop an event area that puts u at entrance where you click on a waiting sub to drive :)

Oephil

More idea coming thru! A fashion show tour on all planets with Toulan ( or/and Monria ) only texture and clothing. With streamer support there could be a popularity vote to earn some "gift". Could be sponsored by VS or in conjuction with other planets partner. Or MA could even steal the idea, who knows.
Eard there was some "issue/regulation" planning event. I just remember that made me read the rules and this idea is within the regulations. I also think it is a good way to promote VS Planets.

Pet clothing! Can be cute.

Weapon and armor skins. Can be equipped like attachment and change only the look.

As always, thanks for the space to let our idea out!.

Top Bottom