About Toulan Born Mission NPC & Suggestion

CrudStrife

I happen to use my friend's account to do mission as toulan born. The starting mission is going well smoothly until mining mission is finished. So the thing is the crafting mission from Faiza is not shown only at Nadira. My suggestion is to make a yellow marker like the other npc to access the mission until the wahesh eggs. Also there is a hidden continuous damage on the way to guardian damage to vehicles [Planet Toulan, 133934, 93721, 185, Waypoint] around this area. And important thing that is really need to be implemented is to have an info graphics for using the tools and equipment in the game, it would easily help the toulan born to understand the mechanics of the game.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I could be wrong here but don't new players go to thule (the tutorial that explains those things) first and after that is finished they get ported to their planet of choice?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I could be wrong here but don't new players go to thule (the tutorial that explains those things) first and after that is finished they get ported to their planet of choice?

Toulan Born do not go to Thule, they go to a big and open start room building with a TP on the outside that shows the Toulan moon and mountains with snow, and that TP leads them to the Citadel and the platform where Salam is down and around from the main area. That's where they start the beginners mission chain.

Our Monrian Born go to Thule first before they catch the flight to Monria because Monria is on the Caly server, and while Monria has 11 beginner missions, it's not like the usual beginners mission chain where you get items and ammo, which is why we made it possible for our Monrian Born to also do the Toulan beginners mission chain.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good to know.
Can you tp there and take some pictures? I love to see the moon from another prospective.

Let me see if I can find some photos to share, give me a minute or two. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok, here is what I could gather up that shows the Toulan start room ... it's a bunch of general information, but nothing that gives a beginner tutorial like there is on Thule. This start room is rather large and has an upper deck as well, I just don't have those photos readily available, but I can see later on if I can find them.

The Toulan Born beginners mission chain is what teaches how to do things from hunting, mining and crafting, with a lot of fun activities that include 20 steps to complete the mission chain.

The beginners mission chain starts with Salam at the outside of the platform where a new Toulan Born enters Toulan proper. However, we have an amazing community that helps our Toulan Born in many ways, and answers questions in the Toulan chat channel.

Entropia 2021-06-21 16-51-02-00.png Entropia 2021-06-21 16-53-14-73.png Entropia 2021-06-21 16-53-20-32.png Entropia 2021-06-21 16-53-46-53.png Entropia 2021-06-21 16-55-39-85.png Entropia 2021-06-21 16-57-33-79.png Entropia 2021-06-21 16-58-02-73.png Entropia 2021-06-21 17-19-08-84.png

CrudStrife

yes that is where the toulan born avatar starts. I notice there is a path guide arrow before going to start point (tp).
after that the mechanics is...

if

an avatar tried to talk to npc(salam) at first sight then talk to ahlan.

else

talk to ahlan then to salam

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The new Toulan Born avatar has to talk with Salam first in order to start the beginners mission chain, Salam then sends the Toulan Born to see Bilal up near the steps in the main area. You get a mission from Bilal and after a mission from Ahlan.

Here is a link to the 20 steps to complete the beginners mission chain:

CrudStrife

I have another suggestion, can there be also a mission training for whip tool for new players. But that mission is not available from non toulan borns

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Crudstrife
I'm terrible at taming but If you've heard of Wang (He owns the stable by guardian village) he has a website all about pets if you're interested.
There is a daily run out of his stable for pet taming also.
Do you think there should be instruction on how to use the whip? or which whip to use? I'm really not sure

CrudStrife

Yes I know wang that is why I suggest this too, because there is a daily mission for taming. I have an idea of how to use the whip for new ones so the information content for basic instructions equipping the free(if has one at least .35 ped[ = 350 strikes]) whip after accepting the mission. Like about the use of taming bar, location of tamable tabtab( near guardian) and the additional after taming we can include wang's website for more information that the player essentially needs.

In the mission I suggest taming at least 5 -10 tabtabs

Top Bottom