ALERT !! | Christmas Gifts Mission Toulan/DSEC9 | Christmas Crackers

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It was brought to my attention on Wednesday evening that the Christmas Crackers stopped dropping at about 23:50 game time for the Christmas Gifts mission that you can take from NPC Thana at the Citadel on Toulan next to the Information Booth in the landing zone area, and NPC Valeria at the main DSEC9 TP.

I sent an Alert to Ant, but it was already 10pm my time and 3am Ant's time, so I'm sure he will look into this first thing Thursday morning.

At this point, there's no indication as to what caused this, but I'm sure it will get sorted, and then have enough time to finish the mission.

Make sure you have taken the mission by Friday, Dec 31st so you have it in play.

I put an Alert on Discord, as well as placed an ad in both the Toulan and Monria ad systems on the big screen to let everyone know.

If anyone should ask in the in-game chats, please pass on this message.

Thanks,
DME

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As an update ... Ant connected with MindArk this morning and the Christmas Crackers issue will be resolved later today and ... the mission will be extended for one week, so that should be enough time to finish the mission.

Make sure to take the mission as soon as possible.

Remember to turn in the required amount of crackers at each of the 3 stages because the counter starts at 0 again and extras from the previous stage will not carry over, but this is mentioned in the Mission Tracker information.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... the Christmas Crackers issue has been fixed and the crackers are dropping again at Toulan and DSEC9.

ALSO ... our Christmas Gifts mission has been extended for one week ... make sure to take the mission if you don't already have it.

Top Bottom