All I want for Christmas is everything

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
wish list for things that could be real cool, as mentioned by people, myself and thought up while writing.

More cool items to craft using localized components, amp and scope are allready great, i hope this trend continues

More new creature types, reusing the old has made me stall, i cant progress meta codex on toulan at all, same for dsec, others will eventually get to same point.

Big shared mob so we can work together, otis commander is real nice, but something you start, maybe in 2 or more sizes possible would be awesome, the waves are cool, but big mob with aoe/shared dam and a lot of hp is even better

a change to how rare loot drops in waves

more items to purchase for mirsal, L plates is high on this list, but also any other useable item or very high end novelty items

Better definitions of wave areas

bigger lumber axe, the last tier is asked for

tp at cuhof location

crafting machine, televator and storage inside Rais location

countdown/clock for when you can visit rais again

better rewards for cuhof dailies/rewamp

something to repair with repair tool

dense spawns for all mobs

new tameable pets

something crazy cool to be lootable (dream machine)

pictures, tapestry, bookshelf, mirror, decorations for appartments

more mid to high lvl stuff in loot

flying carpet

As always you guys are doing great, i love whats allready here, this is just dreams and ideas :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Damar and Areeq to finally be released.
Models have been announced by Farah, prior to my birth, and readied on Christmas 2014.

Plates be nice, but i also like vanity items we got in mirsal tokens, its nice surprises.
Getting consumables or ULs be making cuhofs worth grinding the tin coins though.

A better hat than Hally’s, F only.

F sarouels!! 😡

The entire planet to be pvp! Because why not?

I aggree completely about the codex/meta thingy, but thats a MA thing, and true to every planet.
Desperately need revolving Meta on repeatables.

For the rest, i am not too bothered.
I dont like neither vehicules, nor pets, and dailies are just free sweeties.

I really hope the scopes and amps trend continues too, this is yummy!

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Damar and Areeq to finally be released.
Models have been announced by Farah, prior to my birth, and readied on Christmas 2014. (please tell me more)

Plates be nice, but i also like vanity items we got in mirsal tokens, its nice surprises.
Getting consumables or ULs be making cuhofs worth grinding the tin coins though. (Ya its a balance i guess)

A better hat than Hally’s, F only. (very unlikely)

F sarouels!! 😡 (hiphop)

The entire planet to be pvp! Because why not? (because id be KOS)

I aggree completely about the codex/meta thingy, but thats a MA thing, and true to every planet.
Desperately need revolving Meta on repeatables. (could be fixed with more different and new mobs)

For the rest, i am not too bothered.
I dont like neither vehicules, nor pets, and dailies are just free sweeties.

I really hope the scopes and amps trend continues too, this is yummy!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I did a little edit on your above Eleni quote Hally so that your responses stand out, people just need to Click to expand ...

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian

@Hally

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
@Hally

DE40BE35-9C8B-496D-B1E0-96F60421E441.jpeg

27A4C52E-8E61-489B-B9EF-5BD8630AB7B3.jpeg

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Please note that in the past, there was two counters at citadelle with most items/weapons displayed on it. Stayed for 3 or 4 years then been wiped out, without warning.

Items both released and unreleased at the time, like the Nashka blade.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
And there you go, that was the two stalls with all the goodies on them.
Of course the image is crappy, but i doubt we will get any better view, unless Miles has some pictures.

stalls.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well that's interesting ... was that for real? Were those booths at the Citadel in those spaces before?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh my… expect the unexpected? <3
Can i have a handheld book too? :D

I now be seriously thinking of getting an extra small apartment, or should i say, cabinet, to lecture students. And patients.

Many have great knowledge about Toulan and have contributed much. We discovered this while viewing the old Toulan forum before we integrated it into this forum, but what we also noticed was that you have taken the time to compile valuable information into guides, lore summaries and so much more for the community-at-large to have easy access to (not sure how much room you have in your signature to add more links :p) ... and you continue to do this.

You are also very quick to respond to questions in game chat channels as well, and this is valuable to those seeking information, but here too, there are many who are knowledgeable about Toulan and assist in responding to questions and are very helpful. Toulan Veterans like you, Hally, Miles, LittleStar and others are an incredibly valuable resource for the community, and now there are so many more who have engaged with Toulan and share their knowledge readily ... we really appreciate this.

Our community is amazing, and continues to be supportive with information contributions that are extremely helpful. :thumbsup

Your love and enthusiasm for Toulan, as well as all of your contributions (I haven't forgotten the craziness :p) ... are commendable. 💜

We love our community immensely, which is why we pay attention to the Suggestions/Feedback posts, but also these fun threads that Hally and you post now and then, because it gives us insight into where community thinking is at. We will always do our best to deliver what we can and within reason and balance.

There's a VU coming up, but you won't know what's coming until VU day and release notes ... that's just how we roll. :p

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Awww.. Tissues time again <3
But believe it or not, i dont do it on purpose, i only post notes to myself, and people sneak in. I never thought anyone would read those dinosaure threads but Miles haha!

And we love what you guys are doing too!! Its not a one way commendation, like, however thats spelt.

There's a VU coming up, but you won't know what's coming until VU day and release notes ...

Oh i know!
It involves Mirsal tin coins, 3000 of them will be more than welcome, and sure we will need carpets to craft flying carpets.
Lets troc again @Hally , how many carpets for a small appartement? Get them while you can!

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Ah yes knew about them guns, just didnt remember they where called so, i thought you mentioned lore mobs names, but yes VS team please deliver on 7 year old promises made by another compagny......

Top Bottom