Another new forum member...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Toecutter, always nice to have new members in our midst, especially those who have universe experience and can add to our discussions, that's quite valuable. I don't tell anyone that I'll protect them from Cthulhu anymore, because I'm kind of liking the effects. :D

toecutter

Welcome Toecutter, always nice to have new members in our midst, especially those who have universe experience and can add to our discussions, that's quite valuable. I don't tell anyone that I'll protect them from Cthulhu anymore, because I'm kind of liking the effects. :D

Ty ty! :D...regarding Cthulhu, I must admit that my knowledge about it all is somewhat shallow, I´ve seen "Call of Cthulhu" the 2005 motion picture and "The Whisperer in Darkness" from 2011 and really enioyed reading H.P. Lovecraft as a kid, but that is like 1 million years ago :confused:...so I reckon I´m gonna lurk around on the forum a bit to do some read up! :D

regarding entropia universe, best thing about is that new stuff is constantly being added, be it planets, moons or missions, it´s always dynamic seldom dull, always something new to dig into! :D

Kind regards!

//toe

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice response TC <--- may I use that? :)

I'm pretty impressed with the vastness of the universe, as well as what's available. It seems there's never a lack for things to do, and that's part of our mission for Monria. As Chief Fun Officer, it's serious business to make sure that Monrians and all who join us are having fun. It's a priority. :D

We've been using the end-of-year holiday time to get organized and sorted with everything so we can plan our road map for the future of Monria. The sale of the Moon to Anhithe was official on Thanksgiving Day (Nov 26th), so we haven't been involved that long yet, but are definitely fully engaged in moving forward.

I'm not new to Cthulhu, but I'm sure there is still much more for me to learn, and now that Anhithe has brought me into the dark with a Cthulhu-based Moon theme, it will give me an opportunity to dig deep for some creativity to unleash on the community. Never underestimate the powers of a Dark Moon. :p

When it comes to Cthulhu and gaming, people tend to think that he's an end-game creature to kill for reward, when in fact that's not even close. Cthulhu is a mythical entity that would like nothing better than to mess with your minds and control your thoughts, not to mention draw you into the dark side. This is where we will be heading in a different direction with regard to storyline, quest chain dialogue, and any activities where we can employ the idea of Cthulhu.

I think those that stick with us will find that we're a little out there, but that's what makes it fun. Anhithe is a brilliant business man, and a long-time friend for whom I have the greatest respect. When the call came to join him, I did not for one second hesitate, because I knew it would be nothing less than epic.

The dark energy of the Moon can be overwhelming, but I'm beginning to like the effects it has had on some people, while others seem to be so enthralled with it all, that they become Cthulhu's Agents of Nonsense. :rolleyes:

Makes for some interesting times.

Welcome again TC, and looking forward to seeing you on the Moon one of these days.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
It's so last year but belated welcome to the Forum and Monria toecutter :)

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Hello toecutter and welcome. Sorry for the late welcome on my behalf but better late than never ;)

I am sure you have already noticed the great bunch of people in the forums and on Monria. Always feel free to chime in anywhere you have a thought.

Cya on Monria :D

Top Bottom