Apartment Hunting

Netvalar

I was looking at some apartments open to the public in Cthulu towers and had an idea.

In search of fulfilling that idea I want to see about purchasing an apartment on Monria.

Now the idea is granting shop owners I contact regarding wholesaling my welding wire guest rights and placing an shopkeeper pad in the apartment thus not looking at decorating anytime soon if I get one. Feel free to post your thoughts on this idea or letting me know someone to contact in game regarding the potential of buying an apartment.

Luckycharm

Well I do wonder a bit why you would use a guest list for your apartment shop if the plan is to get your welding wire supply sold. If set to public anyone could buy.

I believe a shopkeeper decays each time something is purchased from it; perhaps if that still is the case keep it in mind.

May 30th I saw Cthulhu 5F for sale on calypso auction, which seems to have been sold to one of Monria's finest ;p Handy to know if you need a pricecheck for an apartment.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
When we run Events there is normally an Apartment up for grabs
So keep an eye out for them :)

I don't see many on auction but if I see one Ill give you a shout

@Luckycharm I had no idea the shop keepers decayed but then doesn't everything ;)

Netvalar

Haven't seen one on auction which is one of the things I do while crafting auction watching. As I am in no real hurry already have my plans set for the foreseeable future we will see what happens.

Guest list vs Public access is equitable to retail sales vs wholesale sales. My retail sales can be done 1 on 1 in fact I would prefer to send retail potentials to the various Monria shops for long term sales and only do small 50k = 8 ped sales 1 on 1. If the apartment idea panned out it would be wholesale so instead of selling WW for 160% MU I would wholesale to shop owners at 148% MU with minimum purchase of 1 million stacks (this is example still want to chat with at least 2 shop owners before setting hard numbers). So with that in mind only those who were on the guest list would get the discounted price. Benefit to shop owners would be not needing to work with any welders time schedule.

At this time based on the stocks in most shops I feel there is already plenty of Welding Wire production for the current skilling population. Just one more reason for this to be an idea with no rush to it. Though if I could set it up I would do that before exporting, if not then I will be exporting my Welding Wire stock keeping only a minimum of 2 mill on hand for personal use and 1 on 1 sales.

Shop keeper decay- Yep it does in my research on this idea I came across 2 different decay amounts though it sounds like 1 was old PE and the other is EU decay rates????? Selling in quantity regarding stackables or high end items I believe makes the decay a minor factor. Low end or low quantity though doesn't look worth while with shop keeper pad????

as with any idea other factors can jump in and change things so keep in mind these are only my thoughts and ideas I enjoy the input today.

Top Bottom