Armor instance

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I did a full instance today because i got enouf materials to open up the next part.
I have to use a bought L gun to finish on time.
So i did and get back to the npc. Instead of giving me the armor piece he puts me back in the instance with the time that was leftover from the completed instance. Also with the mobs reset to wave 1.

I know Hally and Heidi had the same happen.
Might have to do with all the issues going on?

danka soul

heyah all further to Littlestar above message at 1401 hrs 16/03/2022 i had completed the 6 stages 6/6 went back to the npc who threw me back in stage one clear the whatever with 30 mins on the timer left..has to be a bug didnt get my chill pill either..can i have my harness please lmao couldnt afford to do it all over again and spend more peds so its a real bug

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Yes I cleared the waves and got kicked out with no helmet, went back in and had to clear the waves again and then it worked but that's ok for me at 119dps but not so good for less than that as I only had about 5 minutes to spare.

Can I have a harness too please lol

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
On 3-4 occasions i have had a sunjoq cuhof raees spawn with the regular sunjos cuhof. Not sure if this is intended or bug.
This is on 70-90 instances done up until wave 4 when i leave.

Attachments

• Entropia 2022-03-18 12.22.35.jpg
    Entropia 2022-03-18 12.22.35.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 138

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Today Sherwood finished a cuhof armor without getting the skill pill and the armor part and was send right back inside.

Top Bottom