Ba Da Dam - Toulan Born

badadam

Good day everyone, name's Ba Da Dam, newly Toulan born from earlier this week.

Friends got me to start this game and I am fortunate to have been offered some funds and a flying vehicle to get started, and I chose Toulan as a starting planet as I loved the overall theme of the planet.

So far it has been an experience to say the least. I was expecting a little bit more lore-wise (Toulan's slogan is after all "A Journey Through The Sands", and at no point during the whole beginner chain have I felt on a Journey, let alone through sands lol, but I digress.)

However, I also wasn't expecting all of the neat additional stuff I found. The crafting system seems to go really in-depth and complex and hunting has been full of surprises so far, happy with the large number of available dailies and those are sized just right, not too short not too long to complete. I have yet to explore the mining aspect of the game but have a large number of stuff on my to-do which all relate to mining so I will definitely tackle that soon.

My goal is to explore as much of Toulan as I can, but to take it all very slowly and try to be as self-sufficient as possible. I would love to eventually own a stall, or even a shop, but heard those were insanely expansive so it will have to wait! I don't want to focus on a single activity, but would rather explore and do a bit of everything. I play this more like a "Second Life" type of game rather than a typical MMORPG so let's see how that goes.

Thanks for reading my intro, and I hope to see you all in-game soon!

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Badadam, Welcome to Toulan and the forum :)

It's great to hear people's first impressions of the game, and I'm glad yours was so positive.

We have a suggestions section on the forum and always looking for ideas. We try to implement as much as we can into the game, so if you have any ideas on improving lore or other suggestions we'd love to hear them.

I hope you keep enjoying what Toulan has to offer.

badadam

Thank you for the warm welcome! The experience has been ultra-positive. The community, both players and dev side is one of the best if not the best one I've been a part of in years, and I'm very proud to be Toulan-born. Got a lot of jealousy from other players just from the fact I was "born" here, which says a lot about how players feel about the planet :)

Top Bottom