Baydar Card Part (Center)

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hi,

I am unable to add this mission, despite repeated attempts. I had another avatar tell me just now that he could not add the exact same mission. I tried again after completing the Shamsdar part missions, so it's not just maxing out at 8 missions, and I was able to re-add the Shamsdar missions. (I think Forrest had a problem with different mission.)

Thanks, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We will continue to look further into this mission and the other cards missions by NPC Salhoob.

Thank you for your valued feedback Miles, keep it coming.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
For me Baydar went ok,
mission.jpg

Aswell as Qaydar
qaydar.jpg
But i made a mess picking the mission, i didnt go in any logic order.

Thought i am missing Shamdar Left Mission.
shamdar.jpg

Hope this helps,
E~

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Salhoob NPC missions are all active.

The issue is with the first menu of Salhoob missions, only with Baydar, the Baydar missions menu text is mixed up.

To select the "Baydar Card Part (Center)" mission, you have to actually select the "Baydar Card Part (Right)" in order for the (Center) one to appear.

To select the "Baydar Card Part (Right)" mission, you have to actually select the "Baydar Card Part (Left)" in order for the (Right) one to appear.

To select the "Baydar Card Part (Center)" mission, you have to actually select the "Baydar Card Part (Left)" in order for the (Center) one to appear.

Sorry for the inconveniences, the missions are not effected and can be completed normally.
We will fix this with the upcoming patch.

Top Bottom