Big happenings in the life of Negated

Lee Negated Dokken

My lord Cthulhu has seen fit to grant me a plot of land outside of R'lyeh on which to cultivate new sources of food for our ever-growing army. Unfortunately, given the tendency of my yogs to gravitate more toward destruction than creation, this means that much of my time, energy, and focus must be spent at R'lyeh overseeing the cultivation processes. Hence I shall have very little time with which to cause chaos on Monria.

In my absence I have left my associate, Yidhra DreamWitch, in charge of general mischief-making on the moon. I have also requested that she open a psychic link between us so that I may stay apprised of the comings and goings on Monria. This way I will know instantly if I'm needed to lead my yogs into battle, and whether or not I can gloat over all you Monrians as our great army continues adding victories to its winning streak.

Good luck, Monrians.
Praise Cthulhu!!! :grin
Lee 'Negated' Dokken​

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It appears you have a most important role in Cthulhu's cult of followers with that much power to have a position at court in the City of R'lyeh that oversees cultivation of any kind of sources. I think we may have underestimated you. Surely you have gained favor in the eyes of Cthulhu since we were not able to annihilate the Yogs to the degree of reaching our goal of 1k globals for the past 3 battles.

The drawing board is wearing thin for us, and now that you have joined forces with Yidhra DreamWitch, the challenge may be even greater than expected. I suppose I will be hearing from her in some form or another since her magical powers are so expansive, but know this ... the Moon does not re-Neg on its commitment to follow through on a mission. No matter what it takes to break the barrier, we will persevere and eventually be victorious.

Psychic link indeed. :rolleyes

Lee Negated Dokken

UPDATE FROM OUTSIDE R'LYEH

(So... when my family and I decided to start this adventure, I didn't know I would end up using my real life to make up a story for Monria. Hence, I don't have nearly as many photos as I would like. But I will try and be more diligent about taking pics as I go along. Anyway, back to the story.)

Having been granted a plot of land of my own outside R'lyeh, I immediately set out to appraise my new homestead. I quickly learned that the soil around R'lyeh is well suited for many of the same crops I once planted on Earth, as well as a few different varieties of livestock.

I set myself to the task of trying to discover the best way to get the largest harvest from my crops as possible, in the least amount of time. After all, the army marches on its stomach. I began planting whatever seeds I had on hand, wishing I had had the foresight to employ a reliable captain to import the goods I would be soon be needing from Earth. I decided to start the seeds in my personal lodging for now. Eventually I'm sure I will build some sort of nursery.

First_Planting   2018.jpg
  • Top Row- Pickling cucumbers, Squash, Pumpkins, cantaloupe, Dill, Cilantro
  • Pickling cucumbers, Salanova lettuce
  • Peppers, Salanova lettuce
  • Tomatoes
Next, I began work on supplying the army with an endless source of protein-Eggs.
I knew I would need to build a place that would protect the chickens from some of the more unruly yogs. I also knew that I wanted this structure to be mobile, so I could move the chickens from place to place, using their droppings to help fertilize my land.

Monster_Coop.jpg

I believe this structure, along with some electrified chicken fencing that is currently being shipped up from Earth, should be enough to keep the chickens from straying too far away. This setup should also deter any predators from snacking on the white meat. ( I'm looking at you, shoggs and yogs.)

Finally, I decided to start a project that would hopefully bring a little bit of beauty into the lives of those around me.

Hydroponic_Figurine_Stand.jpg

(The pic above is the beginnings of a fairy figurine display stand that I am making for one of my goddaughters' first birthday. The display stand will include a hydroponic system hidden within the log. The hole that is showing is where I am going to place the reservoir and air pump. Will add more pics as I advance through the process.)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Very admirable that you are trusted with such a high honor where many will benefit. While Cthulhu is evil incarnate, his favor of you shows his soft spot, but as we all know, the method to his madness is intangible. However, even in the realm of darkness, loyalty begets rewards. Despite your adeptness at creating chaos on Monria, you are very well deserving of it.

I applaud your creative handiwork and look forward to further updates, but even in the face of adversarial combat now and then, I feel obligated to alert you that your absence has opened up a portal for other purveyors of darkness. Apparently, Yidhra DreamWitch is loyal only to herself. She has conspired with the Cult of the Skull as a result of your putting her in charge of general mischief-making on Monria in your absence.

It seems that Yidhra doesn't understand the term general, because inviting the Cult of the Skull to introduce their evil magic and darkness to the Moon, it has the potential to create challenges even to yourself and the Esoteric Order of Dagon. They have already taken up official residence on Monria and rumor has it that they intend to put on display a demonstration of their evil darkness by engaging the Yogs in a new battle against the community on Saturday the 12th, and shielding them with some sort of buffered defense. I haven't been able to figure that one out yet but thought you should know.

I guess the looming question is ... will the Esoteric Order of Dagon and the Cult of the Skull become allies or enemies?

Top Bottom