Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you!
How to contact them?
Please

I will catch up with you on Thursday ... give me your full in-game name here and I will send you a friend request and a message.

In the meantime, I will contact Queen Nara to set up a meeting with you to exchange your Lost Page for the estate deed assigned to it which you can see on the description page.

Queen Nara will meet you at the Citadel at the bottom of the steps, down from the TP. Let me know what times you are in the game.

Congratulations on the Lost Page, and see you sometime on Thursday. :)

Woodooboo

Shop Owner
I will catch up with you on Thursday ... give me your full in-game name here and I will send you a friend request and a message.

In the meantime, I will contact Queen Nara to set up a meeting with you to exchange your Lost Page for the estate deed assigned to it which you can see on the description page.

Queen Nara will meet you at the Citadel at the bottom of the steps, down from the TP. Let me know what times you are in the game.

Congratulations on the Lost Page, and see you sometime on Thursday. :)

Hello.
Thank you for the reply.
Name: Woodooboo Woo Doo
I am usually login at 07:00-07:30 (AEDT) and stay online 3+ hours. Then i log again at 16:00-17:00 (AEDT) for 2-3 hours.
See you!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
Thank you for the reply.
Name: Woodooboo Woo Doo
I am usually login at 07:00-07:30 (AEDT) and stay online 3+ hours. Then i log again at 16:00-17:00 (AEDT) for 2-3 hours.
See you!

I am 4 hrs behind the game and I see that your time zone is Australia so this is going to be a bit tricky, but we'll get this done one way or another ... I'll log in and send a friend request and see how we can manage this somehow.

Top Bottom