Buildings do not have exits

serWoosley

Hi all, i wanted to report what happened to me,
i just arrived in monria for the first time, i arrived in the hub got the missions there, and i had 3 other teleports available: the first underground cave and 2 other teleports at buildings of shops with 10 floors, now here's the problem: the cave is underground so not connected with open space, and all of the other building did not have any exit at all, asked in monria chat and they told me the exit was on 9th floor but i didn't see any exit whatsoever, so i was literally stuck, after some trial and error i managed to get out, jumping of one of the windows in the center of the flor, at first flor.
so i guess there are 2 problems:
-windows in the middle of the floors are tresspassable
-no exit in buildings or i didn't receive one of the teleports that is outside.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The exits in each of the buildings is the teleporter on the 9th floor, which is in the middle of the floor, and they are working just fine ... it's how you get from the buildings to other locations on Monria, like DSEC Forensics crater, the place where most gather, DSEC Mining Camp and DSEC Military Camp craters, but you need to capture those TPs -- here is a link with instructions on how to do that:

With regard to the underground caves ... you get Cave TP 1 as a default, you have to capture the other 4 TPs, but you will most likely need help in order to do that as the mobs get progressively stronger, making it a challenge to do on your own.

With regard to the windows ... there is a known glitch that if you get too close to the windows, or try to jump out them you will have an issue with it ... this is something that needs to be fixed by the main developer (MindArk), and not something we can do.

serWoosley

well, then i guess i cheated because i got out through the window and got the tp outside
i'm still wondering how am i supposed to go out if i don't have DSEC Forensics crater tp, the only way i could go is the cave, i guess at the end of it there is a way out?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DSEC Forensics is a default TP ... everyone has it. I'm not sure how you maneuvered through everything, but if you are at either of the tower TPs, or the TP at the Monria Hub, you can get to the DSEC Forensics TP.

serWoosley

I swear i didn't have that tp, that's the problem, i guess now that's not a problem for me anymore, i just hope no1 has to go through this cause it was pretty unpleasant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Perhaps it could have had something to do with your graphics, because the TP at DSEC Forensics has always been there as a default TP, and no one else has reported it not being there. Same with the other default TPs at the 2 towers, the Monria Hub, and Cave TP1.

Top Bottom