Clothes max TT increase..

Stig

The following toulan clothes of mine have had a SIGNIFICANT increase in max TT. Leaving me to look like a bum due to them being all tattered with no repair.

The following items have been increased to 350 ped max TT

Motamared hat

Jassem Pants

Jassem Hat

Jassem Coat

Wow now I need to pay 1,2k to look as I want? :p

Stig

The low TT these items had previously made it a high mark up item. So now I own 4 damaged items with low markup value. Great..

Dibbler

I have same issue as Stig, looted bp's on toulan spent 4 days grinding resources for clicks and now this....

Sorry but 350 ped tt is insane...

Ridan

I have same issue as Stig, looted bp's on toulan spent 4 days grinding resources for clicks and now this....

Sorry but 350 ped tt is insane...

Hmm if thoose are craftable what happens if U craft thoose at cond now?
And 2nd MA just realeased a statement saying something down the line of item issues so might be a quick fix inc

Dibbler

Hmm if thoose are craftable what happens if U craft thoose at cond now?
And 2nd MA just realeased a statement saying something down the line of item issues so might be a quick fix inc

Yes read just now are issues with certain items :), just wait and see i guess.

Crafting on condition wouldn't affect total loot of clk, that is realted not to product item tt but cost per clk :).

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Confirming that this is a problem with the latest release, values are to be corrected in the patch, for now please refrain from repairing items.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dibbler

Confirming that this is a problem with the latest release, values are to be corrected in the patch, for now please refrain from repairing items.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thankyou for the quick reply :), me and stig love our toulan hats so much (but not 350 ped love :D).

Dibbler ;)

Sunsout Gunsout

Wow, I just came here to RAGE! But I see that Mohammed has already responded, and that they will fix it :D Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: I am calm now...I love Toulan again!

Top Bottom