Cold Cuts Research

LegacyUnknown

After Patch notes said cold cuts research now requires different loot. 3-14-19 is supposed to have different requirements. today is 3-20-19 and its still not the case. requires the same loot. i spent another 25ped just to be sure. so far brings my total to around 150ped spent on caborias. (50 ped..then google said abandon the mission and retake the mission, so i did, then spent another 50ped on caboria). grand total of about 150ped on your caborias. please please fix this mission. also give me an estate to open a gun shop. your planet (now my planet since i live on toulan) has almost no guns for sale. im having to return back to caly every few days for weapons.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
This mission is being addressed for fixing as we speak, will be hopefully running correctly in an upcoming patch.

Thanks for your feedback Legacy.

AxeMurderer

In 2019 mission wanted Caboria loot.
Now in 2022 I have the mission and 50 Caboria kill are required.
Progress bar is not moving but I will try to kill 50.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Not sure if you've seen this thread by Eleni with the missions that are available to all but it can be helpful.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, here is the Toulan Missions section at the forum. The forum is pretty organized for ease of access, but if you have any questions be sure to ask.

Top Bottom