Crafting Quest

FireFist

Shop Owner
This probably wont get the best feedback from the community but, maybe it would? idk...

But, I liked the idea of the Crafting quest when it was bugged saying 1000 attempted crafts + 10aqeeq texture crafts. But, as I sit thinking about it maybe maybe instead of just 10 aqeeq texture crafts maybe we could make it some sort of random generation of the lowbie texture crafts or furniture or clothing?Just 10 attempts like we thought before with the bug so, it doesnt take a huge amount to complete i think 10 is fair. but, with that said it would drive the native items in the planet to turn for the community. So, everyday when we do the quest not only are we doing 1k clicks of ep 1 or something but, also, contributing to those out there hunting/mining? just a thought I do thecrafting quest everyday so, im not saying this just to help me out or something im saying this because i feel overall this would help everyone that stays of this planet and grinds rather than the crafters just clicking and staying secluded from everyone else. I feel this would be a way to also, drive business which i said before now im rambling... lol again ty guys for what you do! *btw I only found out that the aqeeq was bugged at the very end so, i was doing the aqeeq everyday and I liked the idea*

Like NI's crafting dailies include mostly hunters, sweaters, and miners(in a way probably mostly resellers).
But if we could randomize the 10 attempts of low lvl crafts we could include every aspect of Toulan anywhere from Sweating>Hunting>Mining even crafting when the bp would req. a certain craft to craft the other item? I just think that would be a cool way to "force" generate native items to be acquired/purchased everyone wins <3

Another Idea maybe you pick select options kind of like Calypso crafting daily like Aqeeq texture, Samar Shoe, Basic Butt Joint. Would be the possible options that could be randomly chosen to craft 10 times nothing to crazy. and maybe just maybe theres like a "rare" bonus mission like in caly where is gives20x tokens right? but, in this case maybe you get a small boost in skill or something? doesnt have to be skill something you could play with but, then that "bonus" craft would be maybe something like 10xjelly texture, 10xwahesh texture, idk something like that? maybe 3 alternatives? I say the jelly so it could help the sweating community, the wahesh to help move the higher lvl players cycle the stuff theyre looting from the bigger mobs. but, also not super rare blueprints where it would be to hard to finish but, still gets other native items moving + help out those new players/low depo players. If you made it this far im sorry for such a long suggestion the ideas just kept flowing ><.

Last edited:

sherwood

Nice ideas up here. I liked the bugged "Craft 10 Aqeeq Textures" it could be the bonus mission that give you a little extra reward in skills or something other maybe a couple of Mirsal Tokens?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks Firefist
All ideas are welcome. We love to get inspiration from the community especially when it helps out the economy. nice idea :)

Top Bottom