Creature Control Capsule - Duhol Provider

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Several of these capsules (but not many) have been looted from Duhol. The first capsule was discovered by Dessy Dessy Valnor.

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

Neil Stockton

Interesting. So they're releasing them on only a couple mobs. RT and Toulan... wonder if they picked these mobs to drive more traffic out to these low population planets?

Morgan Gekko

I'm sure I know the answer to this but, can you use this capsule on other planets? It'd be cool to unleash one of these bad boys at Celeste Quarry.

Neil Stockton

I haven't tested but the release notes say no. Only mobs that are "shared" (certain caly mobs) can be used on a different planet.

WangXiang

Virtually Everywhere
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Interesting. So they're releasing them on only a couple mobs. RT and Toulan... wonder if they picked these mobs to drive more traffic out to these low population planets?
MindArk wrote that this creature control system "will be monitored closely to prevent abuse". I think they are not quite sure of what can happen when players begin to use the capsules... This might be the reason why they start introducing these capsules in a very cautious way :)

Neil Stockton

MindArk wrote that this creature control system "will be monitored closely to prevent abuse". I think they are not quite sure of what can happen when players begin to use the capsules... This might be the reason why they start introducing these capsules in a very cautious way :)
Looks like the best explanation...

Top Bottom