Critical Damage Buff Sights | Salafa Laser Sights Crafting Service

AckerZ

As most of you know these sights are very tough to make so instead of leaving them on auction due to the high private interest I will sell them through this thread updating availability as we create new sights. I will base the price on the current MU as long as it is viable for me. I will also be making sights for anyone who can collect the much needed tinctures, saving you the need to have the blueprints as I have access to all three - crafting service explained below.

For those that don't understand the sights they likely have the most value in a competition setting/pvp setting over a hunting setting. Adding up to an additional 40% damage output on an already improved critical hit chance over an event like ark gold rush/mayhem gives you a significant dps advantage over your fellow competitors and could secure you the placement or victory.

ijDYf8G.png

=================
AVAILBILITY & STATS
=================

Salafa Laser Sight MK1 (L) | 5% Crit Damage Increase
Current MU: 1056%
Availability: 1
Decay: 37,500 shots (0.0004 ped per shot)

Salafa Laser Sight MK2 (L) | 10% Crit Damage Increase
Current MU: 504%
Availability: 0
Decay: 84,000 shots (0.0005 ped per shot)

Salafa Laser Sight MK3 (L) | 20% Crit Damage Increase
Current MU: 509%
Availability: 0
Decay: 121,428 shots (0.0007 ped per shot)

bU49SnT.png

=================
CRAFTING SERVICE
=================

Crafting Service:
If you have looted tinctures and would like me to craft the sights for you via live stream on discord I will happily do this - the end price of the crafted sights will be the same as above and obviously there will not be any returned amount if the tinctures are lost during the attempts. However this will all be live streamed to you on discord so you can be 100% sure there is no foul play and that you get a fair attempt at crafting. I am maxed on the BP so there is no increased risk due to low skills.

If you want to purchase, craft, talk sights or sell me tinctures you can message privately me on here, discord or in Game @ "Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous" - try not to flood this thread with questions, im pretty much always in game/available on discord.

Last edited:

Truman

Great idea for a service, thanks for the post. I’ll be watching the availability of the 20% ones, but no rush for me. Good luck gathering the tinctures, I’ll send any your way I find.

Top Bottom