Crucial need of space gear

Eleni Von Estlla

Hey all, this 1st week of skilling repairs in space is not even finished and Monria is already depleted in gear, its a TOTAL success so far, and i would even say we are getting victim of our success by running out of gear.

For this i would call the local crafters to work with local shops, and shops to react and display shortly, to try keep a little room and love for our very fresh space scheme, has it sounds very promising and would benefit YOU as well as our dear community. Mentors, Apprentice, Experienced VSE, Experienced players, all wish to enjoy the cheap way to skill.

So i would please you guys to make this bump for this space programme as i even doubt we can afford a decent Friday night session as it looks by the time i speak.

Thanks a lot for your support,
-E-

Tilaras

I have just recently received about 40 wire weld bps from a great friend of mine so as soon as I have all the materials in place, I will be mass producing wire weld for the shop, as well as a bunch more rk - 5's for the shop as well. Should have those on the shop pad starting this weekend if everything falls into place. Hope that will help relieve the pressure of demand

DarkMoonEnigma

Community & Media Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I love seeing the community working together, it's just amazing. The Monria community is top notch. :thumbsup

Reactions: Izz

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
I have a nice supply of RK's and Welding Wire in my shop now.
They are located in two places, on either side on the shelves.

sluggo
I had a few people looking for smaller amounts of zoladite (spelling) maybe a few smaller stacks would do maybe. Just saying. Would help new players that can't afford the big stacks.

Reactions: Izz

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
sidekick the problem with smaller stacks is the MU.
See in a store the absolute MINIMUM you can mark something up is 1 ped.
So if you have some thing that the MU is lets say 2 percent, ie 102. You would have to sell a minimum stack of 50 ped to do min markup of 51 ped for the 102 percent. You sell a 10 ped stack, the lowest you can mark it is 11 ped, and now 'your' MU is 110 percent. Are you saving them money now or robbing them?

When I am online, at any time ANYONE can PM me and I will gladly do a private trade of small quantities at a more reasonable markup.

Trust me, I UNDERSTAND what you are saying, about the small lots etc, but currently the mechanics do not allow shop owners to facilitate that.

sluggo

Top Bottom