C'thurrency

Azra Azazel Astarte

ngbrvsceyzl31.jpg

C'thurrency, worth X amount of PED, but may only be exchanged with the Cultist faction.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
No queue'ing the haters ... the challenge with doing something specific like this is that everything extra we do comes at an additional cost, which is why we are using the universal system with Calypso so that we can have the tokens and traders for those who spend time on Monria.

We prioritize development, but never know what the future holds, we roll it all out with a purpose. :)

Azra Azazel Astarte

there are several methods to do this and no specific one that is correct or wrong.
could be crypto, could be daily reward, could be mob loot (or maybe adding instances on monria where it can be looted from like arkoins or rockbucks), could add a npc that converts combat tokens or some monria-only loot into that... several methods..

yet, it is sadly true that adding new stuff requires some payment to mind ark, so it is practically impossible to put any and all ideas into practice without restrictions.

just leaving the idea there, and if suitable, it might be used! lol

VeNgeNcE

No queue'ing the haters ... the challenge with doing something specific like this is that everything extra we do comes at an additional cost, which is why we are using the universal system with Calypso so that we can have the tokens and traders for those who spend time on Monria.

We prioritize development, but never know what the future holds, we roll it all out with a purpose. :)

I understand and it was just a wishlist thing. nothing that I expected to be implemented. I do like the fact that we can get the daily tokens the way they are but I just like the look of that graphic and wish it could be used.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I understand and it was just a wishlist thing. nothing that I expected to be implemented. I do like the fact that we can get the daily tokens the way they are but I just like the look of that graphic and wish it could be used.

I guess I was just saying "no queue'ing the haters" because everyone is more than welcome to post suggestions and not be admonished for it ... we always review suggestions with an open mind and evaluate what's possible and not possible based on what our restrictions and challenges are.

It's actually interesting and fun to see what creative ideas people come up with because that means to us that people in our community care enough about Monria to think about what might be viable options.

We listen :)

Darth Revan Reborn

I like the idea of instances, where you could use that currency (loot drop) as entrance fee.
Provided of course the instances don't get broken like Ark's golden key one. Could open up some new event options for you as well....Highest/lowest loot from instance during your event....or have an instance that can only open during certain events or with special key that only drops during events. Then you could put some unique themed loot as a drop from those event instances. Lots of options you could consider provided MA allows any of it/cost is worth it.

Top Bottom