CUHOF 02 Mission Solo

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I was able to make the first attempt for CUHOF 02 Mission Solo (by providing the corresponding key) but Yasmina refuses to give me access to the second attempt, although it is said that I am entitled to 3 attempts.

I created a support case.

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Can you please provide more details on what happened?

The attempts mission is designed as a chain of subsequent missions, when you finish the first attempt it triggers the mission for 2nd attempt automatically, which you can also choose not do do it immediately but talk to Yasmina later to do it.

Sorry for the inconvenience WangXiang, keep the valued feedback coming.

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Can you please provide more details on what happened?

The attempts mission is designed as a chain of subsequent missions, when you finish the first attempt it triggers the mission for 2nd attempt automatically, which you can also choose not do do it immediately but talk to Yasmina later to do it.

Sorry for the inconvenience WangXiang, keep the valued feedback coming.

Nothing special happened. I made attempt 1 and decided not to do attempt 2 immediately. When I speak to Yasmina to do attempt 2, she does not offer attempt 2 but she wants me to start a new mission with a new key.

Entropia 2016-06-25 22-38-44-90.jpg

Last edited:

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
I haven't received any answer from support yet. As long as this issue is not solved, I will not do any of these missions anymore...

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I've been through Cave 2 a bunch of times, and I almost always leave between runs. I've never had any problem with Yamina - the additional attempt missions are at the bottom of her list, below the options to start brand new missions.

These are clearly missing from your screenshot, so I can see your problem, but wanted you to know it does seem to work. I often have leftover attempts for multiple caves ongoing, without issue.

One time I got disconnected during a Cave 1 run. I logged back inside the instance, but I only had one run left at the end, when I expected two. I wasn't 100% sure if it was my first run at the time, so I let it go, but I wonder if that could have been an issue.

Hope this case is resolved soon.

Cheers,
Miles

WangXiang

Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
One time I got disconnected during a Cave 1 run. I logged back inside the instance, but I only had one run left at the end, when I expected two.

Cheers,
Miles

Thank you for this information. If I remember correctly, I got disconnected during the cave run too. This might be the cause of the problem. At least an indication.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Thank you for this information. If I remember correctly, I got disconnected during the cave run too. This might be the cause of the problem. At least an indication.

If that is the case - it should be addressed - a DC should not cost a run, especially as the runs get longer (more chance of DC) and keys get more expensive.

First step to solving a problem is identifying it - hopefully we have done that.

Cheers,
Miles

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Happened again

Just to follow up, I was doing an initial run through Cave 2 and got disconnected about halfway through. I logged back in and completed the run, but on exit I was dumped out into the main cave, without the option to retry, or receiving the mission to retry later.

This is the first time I've DC'd in a cave since WangXiang's report - it doesn't happen often, but the bug did repeat.

Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
We're applying a fix with upcoming VU making sure disconnects don't effect the mission.

Thanks for the valued feedback Miles and WangXiang.

Top Bottom