CUHOF Loot Discrepancy -- ReDo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The following was written by Bella Chia Chinka in her Toulan Bug Report thread. She shared an experience with the CUHOF instances, as well as what she wrote in an MA Support Ticket about it. This thread almost immediately got derailed and off-topic, as well as getting personal, and it was locked.

Since the reason the thread was posted in the first place wasn't resolved, I am posting this thread so that Bella's inquiry can receive genuine and on-topic responses from the community who may have experienced the same thing. This is NOT a discussion about "loot" itself, but rather the discrepancy in how the loot from a CUHOF instance was distributed and the amounts shown that was given vs the amounts received.

Fair Warning ... if a post is taken off-topic or exhibits nothing but complaining, it will be removed.

We are also waiting to hear what Bella's response is from her MA Support Ticket which she said she will share, so please allow this situation to play out.

Thank You
DME
break-c.png

Hi, I have just posted this with support and wanted you to be aware:​
"Count Cristo Monte and I did a cuhof challenge on Toulan. The loot boxes said 138ped for each box (414ped) Count received 177ped and a few pec, I too only received 177ped and a few pec. That totals 354ped. We are short of 60ped. This is not the first time this has happened. Unfortunately we blamed ourselves for perhaps not counting correctly on previous occasions but now we fully believe that the correct amounts are not being paid out...."​
I will let you know what Support say when they get back to me.​
Kind regards​
Bella Chia Chinka​
break-c.png

sherwood

Yesterday I made a run on a CUHOF 4, just to compare the value of the three globals from the chests and the effective loot added to my inventory: the result was the same.
I runned dozens and dozens of CUHOF, I never checked the corrispondence before yesterday.

Top Bottom