CuHof Suggestion

FireFist

Shop Owner
wow im on fire 3 in a row >< So, as we know Cuhof doesn't give looter skill which turns ppl away from completing CuHof and idk if that goes towards other instances or not but, im here to talk about cuhof :p maybe this isn't something you can fix since it might be specifically a MA thing? I dont know. But, my suggestion is maybe a way to offset this heartache ppl share is maybe having the cuhof dailies also, give looter skill? or looter skill only? I know this wouldn't solve the problem with loot but, it would at least allow the hunters to continue their progress in looter skills. and maybe it would draw some hunter back into grinding the cuhof?

Also, Em mentioned how Monria has the daily tokens that are associated with caly that could be grinded towards that nifty increased speed coat im curious if thats something Toulan has the ability also to implement? ( i know it has nothing to do with cuhof but thought id add before i forgot)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Toulan will never get Calypso tokens.

Monria is bound to Calypso/MA, which is why they allowed such token there.
They are a MA thing, and will stay within Calypso boundaries.

FireFist

Shop Owner
Toulan will never get Calypso tokens.

Monria is bound to Calypso/MA, which is why they allowed such token there.
They are a MA thing, and will stay within Calypso boundaries.
I see thank you :p for the reasoning around the tokens :p i know u were one about the looter skills whats ur thoughts on that part of this?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
My thoughts about the looter skills are as i mentioned it in before.
It is the most important hunting skill, and missing out on it is a big no~no, especially given the volume of mobs processed within the instances.

I think i be happy with whatever MA makes of it, but if things stay as such, that be a major decision factor for anyone who cares of their character buildup, to play instances or not; since a fair amount of cycling goes through the long runs in those instances.

Top Bottom