Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

CULT OF SHUT'THEND
(inside mountain location)
break-c.png

Cult-Of-Shutthend.png

break-c.png

Cult-Of-Shutthend-Attendant-L43.png Cult-Of-Shutthend-Catechuman-L45.png Cult-Of-Shutthend-Convert-L48.png Cult-Of-Shutthend-Invoker-L62.png Cult-Of-Shutthend-Executioner-L65.png Cult-Of-Shutthend-Lector-L71.png Cult-Of-Shutthend-L80-ArchLector.png
break-c.png
General Information
  • Tamable -- No
  • Sweatable -- No
  • Minimum Global Level -- 50 PED
  • Defensive Skill -- Dodge
  • Scanning Skill -- Mutant Scan Skill
  • there are no hunting or mining taxes at the Mountain of Madness
Location - (keep in mind that these mobs are inside the mountain and you are not able to use personal teleporting)
  • Pyramid Cavern - Cultists - Levels 43, 45, 48, 62, 65, 71, 80
    /wp [DSEC9, 38921, 19191, 129, Waypoint]
Damage Types
  • To Be Determined
Cult of Shut'thend -- Level / Health Points

MOBLEVELHP
Cult of Shut'thend Attendant434400
Cult of Shut'thend Catechuman454600
Cult of Shut'thend Convert484700
Cult of Shut'thend Invoker627000
Cult of Shut'thend Executioner657450
Cult of Shut'thend Lector718200
Cult of Shut'thend Arch Lector809200
Loot List
  • Shrapnel
  • Animal Liver Oil
  • Animal Oil Residue
  • Animal Adrenal Oil
  • Animal Pancreas Oil
  • Animal Kidney Oil - L48
  • Animal Spleen Oil - L62
  • Animal Brain Oil - L71
  • Animal Hide
  • Cultist Cloth
  • Basic Plastic Extractor
  • Inferior Cloth Extractor
  • Advanced Cloth Extractor
  • Advanced Stone Extractor
  • Enhanced Mineral Extractor
  • Vacuum Flux Energy Generator
  • Infrasound Emitter Component
  • Material Efficiency Component
  • Focus Lens Component
  • Rad Conveyor
  • Bio ID
  • Tier 3 Component
  • Socket 3 Component
  • Socket 4 Component
  • Socket 5 Component - L45
  • Socket 7 Component
  • Socket 9 Component
  • Adaptive Fire Rate
  • Paint Can (Burnt Umber)
  • Paint Can (Turquoise)
  • Paint Can (Light Green)
  • Paint Can (Blue)
  • Paint Can (Cornsilk)
  • Generic Fuse

break-c.png

Content will be added and/or edited as new information is known and verified.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Post has been updated ... I added the L80 Cult of Shut'thend Arch Lector info and scan to the first post. This mob wasn't showing inside the Pyramid when I got the other info, so I didn't know it existed, but thanks to JBK for the heads up I went back and he was there this time ... so I think that's it for now, but will be updating the post with more info as we get it.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Loot Table and other data in the first post has been updated.

Mungo Baobob

Shop Owner
Dmg tipe is impact / acid found so far on them
I don't think that's right, or the whole picture anyway. because I can survive them using Aquila, but not with lotus.

Lotus has more acid, and impact than aquila.
Aquila has no electric. (lotus does)
lotus has more cold. but Aquila has some.
Aquila has burn, cut, penetration, stab (lotus does not)

I still take damage in aquila, but can lifesteal through it. in lotus the damage is to great. (I do t have a full set of lotus but wear 2 pieces of aquila with it so for this purpose it still should help determine damages...though I'm not sure I'm smart enough to figure it out lol

I don't think that's right, or the whole picture anyway. because I can survive them using Aquila, but not with lotus.

Lotus has more acid, and impact than aquila.
Aquila has no electric. (lotus does)
lotus has more cold. but Aquila has some.
Aquila has burn, cut, penetration, stab (lotus does not)

I still take damage in aquila, but can lifesteal through it. in lotus the damage is to great. (I do t have a full set of lotus but wear 2 pieces of aquila with it so for this purpose it still should help determine damages...though I'm not sure I'm smart enough to figure it out lol

A couple of years ago, or more, i went wandering in there in my Viceroy, which was set up for the Monria mobs. I had read nothing and knew nothing about Cult of Shut'thend mobs. I just got smashed a lot - despite very good acid, and very good impact, and a few other things, but no penetration.

Yesterday, for the first time since, I wandered in there, having the vague idea from here that Penetration, Impact and a little Burn are key. I hadn't even looked up Entropia Wiki, were this is now clearly spelt out. I had Pulsar 6 on my Tier 4 Modified Viceroy, a legacy of Halloween Mayhem, giving me 19.2 Burn, 22.8 Impact, 29 Pen, for 71 total, leaving out everything else.

Surprisingly, this was enough to do all maturities without great dificulty, using only a Tier 5 EP-53 Submission E.L.M Edition (an eco adventure), Executioner, Lector and Arch Lector with Resto 8 assistance, and Fapping when crit hits made, which were not infrequent. Mostly, when Invokers and other large mediums hit, they hardly caused damage, but Executioner (L62?) and up, damage was appreciable but minor and easily manageable. Arch Lector could hit decently, but was only a threat to life cos of the high number of crit hits.

IMO, grinding these should give some occasional whopper loots, a bit like Leviathan, but so far my loot experience has not been great.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The MoM Cult of Shut'thend Cultist is a reskinned Monria Cultist mob with their own stats, and when the Monria Cultist was tested, these are the damages that were determined ... maybe this will help ...
  • 40% Impact
  • 30% Penetration
  • 15% Cold
  • 15% Acid
Mob damage types of any of our mobs at any of our 3 locations are tested and determined by community members and then reported. These damage types are then updated in the individual mob details thread, along with their loot table. There is still work to do on this with some of our mobs, and hopefully we will get to the point where all details are available.

The MoM Cult of Shut'thend Cultist is a reskinned Monria Cultist mob with their own stats, and when the Monria Cultist was tested, these are the damages that were determined ... maybe this will help ...
  • 40% Impact
  • 30% Penetration
  • 15% Cold
  • 15% Acid
Mob damage types of any of our mobs at any of our 3 locations are tested and determined by community members and then reported. These damage types are then updated in the individual mob details thread, along with their loot table. There is still work to do on this with some of our mobs, and hopefully we will get to the point where all details are available.
Yes, I'm pretty happy with my Viceroy on Monria Cultists. Even just 6A for a little Pen was enough assistance. With multi-damage mobs, having 3 out of four types covered in your basic set is perfect, without needing very high protections at all.

Having 3 out of 5, as on larger Shub, is more challenging.

Top Bottom