Cultists face mask

Leshrac KAINE Necros

VCAT Team Member
In the Hunt the Thing area, you can acquire the Thing Infection. For those that don't know, it's a tentacle whip that bonds to your hand. There are a lot of options for items like that here on Monria. After all, it's difficult to deal with Elder Gods and their ilk and not get the taint of their madness on you. Even more so in Monria due the nature of the cultists and DNA tampering. You have to admit that it would definitely get attention if a society named after one of the Elder cults walked through a crowded city on Caly or Ark.

SachemUrsa

In the Hunt the Thing area, you can acquire the Thing Infection. For those that don't know, it's a tentacle whip that bonds to your hand. There are a lot of options for items like that here on Monria. After all, it's difficult to deal with Elder Gods and their ilk and not get the taint of their madness on you. Even more so in Monria due the nature of the cultists and DNA tampering. You have to admit that it would definitely get attention if a society named after one of the Elder cults walked through a crowded city on Caly or Ark.

Awesome idea for a new item!!! Love it!!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

LOL ... I so love you on the Moon Leshrac, I knew you were headed for this section. :p

When I said in-game --> "geez, is it in the Suggestions thread?" <-- it was a tongue in cheek comments because I actually had this thread in mind ... so as you can see, that idea has already been absorbed, but ... your posting it here too is a refresher and reinforcement that this is something that members of the community would like.

And YES ... I can definitely see a Monria-created society (other than Cult of Shut'tend) all with Cultist masks walk through Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, Camp Icarus on Caly, and the Quarry or main Celeste Harbour location on Arkadia. :D

Cthulhu wants his domain back, and he and his followers will stop at nothing to make it happen. He can continue to sleep his ass at the core of Monria in R'lyeh, because the dark will have to rise pretty mighty in order to have that much effect on the Monrian community at large. :nana

Leshrac KAINE Necros

VCAT Team Member
I would really love creature capsules for the Monrian mobs that could be used on other planets, or at least on Caly since its on the same server. I was thinking about this the other day when we were all at camp Icarus and we all just formed a circle with us glowing with mindforce powers. Imagine a cult doing that by the main group Caly players with someone chatting in local chat, then 15 or so players turn into shoggoths.

Another idea would be to have a cultist npc that wants DNA from other worlds. If we give him enough pets, as opposed to just turning them into essence, we could get items that altered our apperance, like The Thing Infection does. Monria is well known as a good place for crafters to build skills, but I've noticed that there is a fairly high number of players here, myself included, that are either higher level tamers or are taking an interest in it. Might as well find a good use for old pets instead of storage or essence. Cost of pets goes up and players get something else to work towards.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

omg.png

Shoggy.png

Leshrac KAINE Necros

VCAT Team Member
Does that somehow affect the benefit that Wang's Pet Stable would get, because I wouldn't want to divert that.
I wouldn't want that either, but do the stable owners get any benefit from turning pets into essence? The stable should still generate PED flow because a lot of us will still need the benefits it offers for the pets that we train.

On a side note, you know for future reference, never boil Shoggoth sweat with Monrian mushrooms from the caves for an improv tea..... The results are far from calming...

Top Bottom