Dailies format!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi again Team,

Yet another silly idea, but hunting in team on Monria, I clicked in my head that Monria dailies format were actually much better than on Toulan.
progress.png

"Progress" meaning that we can actually do the dailies in team. (Also looted chapter 2 while in team, heard some saying wouldnt be doable)
As opposite to an old fashion "iron mission" killcount/killpoint format, like on Toulan, where if in team, one must deal +50% of the total damage to the mob to tick a valid kill (which was actually the difficulty in Karmoosh Latif quest ~ Try do that on Qalbain 😄 )
So basically not really possible to play together for the day, and go along doing the dailies together, nor carrying lower players, if that makes sense?

Could also benefit Mentoring, as for Pupil/Mentor hunting together 🧠 Just thought of that, trying to get the idea throught!

In itself, I am well aware that say 40 Qaffaz could be either young or stalker, so no HP budjet tracking to achieve the Daily, while a "Progress" Bar is a HP tracker.
Meaning that we could roll the dailies hourly while happily playing in team all day if it was a HP share, and not a killcount, which can "only" be done while solo hunting, as we speak.
So not sure how much work is needed, and would very likely also make a call to then adjust the rewards.

A bit of a spaghetti mess, but that something i would like to see :)
Suggestions!

P.S: Oh and please keep it hourly, so people dont get mad at me 😇

Thoughts, anyone? No? Brilliant!
E~

Last edited:
Top Bottom