Daily Crafting

sherwood

3 days ago, I finished and got the reward for the Daily Crafting Mission from Nadira.
After 24 and now 72 hours or more I tried to take the mission again but, clicking on Nadira I get just "[System]: Mission aborted (Where's my Pants?)".
Maybe Nadira don't like my attention or being clicked... or my avatar is haunted, after last VU+patches after the Quwa Mining I found also this bug

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
That's strange, I have done the daily craft mission today no problem but I have always had the "where's my pants" mission error since the VU

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
In the next VU the where's my pants mission will only appear once and say completed instead of aborted for anyone not needing pants. this will fix the annoyance of Nadira looking like she has a quest for you when she doesn't.

Even though this issue is ongoing at the moment, you should still be able to do your crafting daily.

FireFist

Shop Owner
i completed this mission right when the event started at least for me i was able to do it. I ended up leaving before the 20hrs to see if i could get it again.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Have you been able to pick it up again FireFist?

sherwood

Update: I opened the mission log and I found the daily crafting active, with 37 attempts done. Considering that I crafted a couple of days ago, the daily crafting was already active at that time, but I'm sure that the dialog log with Nadira didn't opened

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
see if the number goes up when you craft again

Top Bottom