DME availability between Sat, 4/13 - Sun, 4/21 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I wanted to give the community a heads up about my schedule over the next week and weekend so that you know what to expect. We have a big family move taking place in real life and there will be a demand on my time. I am making arrangements to take a break each day and pop into the game for a minimum of 2 hours to buy sweat from Monrian Borns and get my dailies done if possible.

The only downside is, I don't know when that window of time will be because of the real life activities. I will do my best to catch those who need to sell sweat to me, but also might consider engaging someone to help with this process since my time will be so limited. I'll come back and post an update if things change.

I will also be keeping an eye on the forum through my phone and will respond to posts when I can. I'm known to wake up in the middle of the night to pee and check in on the forum to make sure everything is ok, or to see if my attention is needed in some way. I'm just that dedicated because I love Monria and you deserve it. :D

When this event is done, and my time is completely mine, I can be more flexible with how I interact with the community and take care of Monria and all the things that need my attention that I couldn't focus on before. You'll know what I mean when I get busy, but that includes the fun stuff too. :)

In the meantime, have fun out there and continue to help those who need it, this community is amazing and I'm sure I will be going through withdrawals because I'll miss you so much.

:grouphug

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I managed to get through my dailies early this morning (my morning, I am -4 game time), and then able to come back to do ship duties, but the rest of this coming week is going to be iffy.

I am going to try to get in game earlier in the morning my time, which will most likely be around 11:00 -12:00 game time in order to buy sweat from MBs and try to get my dailies done before the activities start up each day IRL with this big family move. I have to be flexible with the RL schedule this week, so won't know from one day to the next how it will go.

I'll do my best, but will be checking into the forum from my phone to see how things are going.

After this week and next weekend, I should be all clear with my time and flexibility with Monria activities and work.

Most importantly --> have fun out there and take care of each other. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom