DME Availability

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Quick update ... it is now 3:40am my time and I've been up all night (took naps yesterday because I wanted to be up in case something happened) ... haven't lost power and at this point not sure that I will, but we're expecting 45mph wind gusts this morning, so the wind thing picked up, and we'll have storms throughout the day, but there's also the storm surge to keep an eye on ... so there's that.

I'll check back in later.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Quick update ... it is 11:15am my time and so far so good ... never lost power, so that's a good thing, especially since it's hot and super humid ... however, we have the rest of the day to watch potential storm surge flooding, especially with high tide coming up later.

Since I have power, I'm going to see if I can get some work done today while I keep an eye on the weather, so I'll be around.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, it looks like yet again I escaped the nasty wrath of a hurricane. I never lost power (I rarely do), and there was no flooding, at least not in the immediate vicinity where I live, but guess what? We have 3 more months in this hurricane season, so maybe the party isn't over.

Onward ... :grin

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I won't be available today (Sat, Sep 30th), but I'll check in tomorrow.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a heads up that I am taking today as downtime. I'll be checking the forum and our VS Discord in case anything comes up. I will not be in the game today.

Have a great day. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a heads up that I am taking Tues and Wed off (Ant and Kendra will be glad to hear this).

If there's something that can't wait until Thurs, post your concern at the forum and see if someone else in the community can help.

I have to take this time off to get some things done, so I won't be available.

Have a good couple of days and I'll catch up with you Thurs.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a heads up that I will be out for the day, but I will check in on the forum and Discord for any messages.

Have a great day and catch you tomorrow.

Top Bottom