Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

YogsRevengeBannerRevised.png

break-c.png

I spent a little bit of time in the South Crater over the past several weeks and there was a lot of spittin' and hissin' by the Yogs because we took them to slaughter and achieved our goal of 500 Globals in 12 hours. It was actually 506 to be exact. They don't think I understand Yoganese :rolleyes and I was able to pick up on a plan they have of getting revenge against us.

They don't think we have it in us to pull off another victory against their 6-legged aggression, so they're going to challenge us to a second round of all-out slaughter ... them against us!!

Let's show them that we will not only defeat them, but rise to the occasion and surpass our previous Global goal and get more than 500 in 12 hours. Can we reach 600, 700? Let's bust it wide open. :D
break-c.png

Date | Saturday, September 23rd
Time | 12:00 -to- 23:59 EU Time
Location | South Crater

Instructions

• show up at the South Crater TP between 11:30 - 12:00 EU time before the event starts
  • see DME to receive ... something (again) :p
  • this is a solo hunting event only, so no teaming
  • make sure to have the Monria chat channel active for instructions throughout the event
  • please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing me during the event
  • --- I have to monitor the global tracker and it's easier for me to respond in Monria chat
  • be considerate of your fellow players during the event
  • and yes ... we will have an increased Yog spawn in the South Crater on Saturday
  • --- this includes all named mobs and bosses
Information on the increased spawn for the event:
  • the progressive Yog pockets as they are now after the reconstruction will remain the same
  • a new increased Yog spawn script has been written so it doesn't interfere with the Yog Wave
  • the information regarding the increased spawns is listed below
  • as you will see, there are 3 locations to better serve player levels
Here are the coordinates for the increased spawns:

[38499, 18904, 74]
Yog Broodmother ... level 24
Yog Sothoth ... level 19
Arbitrator The Vermin ... level 18
Vacuity of Perforation ... level 16
Persecutor of Abyss ... level 11

[39040, 18908, 94]

Yog Gougher ... level 4
Yog Tunneler ... level 5
Yog Dredger ... level 5
Yog Ransacker ... level 6
Yog Penetrator ... level 6
Yog Perforator ... level 7

[38663, 18711, 33]
Yog Scrub ... level 3
Yog Scraper ... level 3
Yog Burrower ... level 3
Yog Delver ... level 3

About the Prizes
  • when collecting the prizes for this type of event, I think in terms of practicality and usefulness
  • however, sometimes I really get random and throw in something out of the ordinary
  • I cruise our Monria shops for the prizes to support our Shop Owners
  • several community members have donated quite a few nice prizes this time
  • the global prizes will be given out not at a set time, but randomly and rather consistently
  • --- that's because we have a lot more prizes this time than last and will give them all out
  • make sure that you keep an eye on Monria chat for when I call out for a global
  • oh, and ... we're celebrating several birthdays too, so some globals will require something specific
  • --- but the prizes will be worth it :D
  • --- so who are the birthday kids? ... me, KillerBee, McNasty (I think), SideKick, Sachem, and any other Sep baby :p
break-c.png

See you on Saturday the 23rd, and don't forget to ...
" Expect the Unexpected "
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My birthday is Sept. 24, the day after the event. So I will be off work and celebrating my birthday with this event, close enough for me :)

Added you to the Sep birthday list along with McNasty and SideKick.:D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DME, can you specify for how many peds every creature/yog gives a global?

There's no way to determine that because it's all random. There are probably theories out there, but there are too many variables involved to actually pinpoint it.

Sorry bad english in me. I wanted to ask about the minimal globals. For example: L3 gives a global of 10+ peds. L4-L7 for 20+ peds. L11-L24 for 50+ peds. It will be good to know what we are fighting for... because need 500 :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, got it, you mean the threshold level at which a mob will global. The lower level Yogs will global at 5 peds, I think the mid-level mobs at 10 peds. The higher level mobs at 50 peds. We reworked the crater mobs, so it might be different. I never paid attention, but others might be able to contribute what tbey've learned. When I have the time to do a little hunt, it's usually mindless for me while I wind down from the day and chat with the commuity.

I can tell you one thing though ... during our events, the globals are practically non-stop, and that's a good thing because we give a lot away.

Hope to see you on Saturday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a reminder that this big event will take place tomorrow between 12:00 - 23:59 game time. There are LOTS of prizes that will be given away, and I'm not done shopping YET, so some Shop Owners will be getting visit from me sometime today. We also want to see if we can beat the global record from the last event like this which was 506 in 12 hrs.

Ant said he will be at the event, so there's no tellin' what "Unexpected" things will occur, just sayin' :p

See you all tomorrow. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you to everyone who attended the event and helped to make it SO much fun, except the part where I threatened to rip apart vehicles that were landing on my head at the TP :eek: ... that wasn't fun because it obstructed my view and interfered with my trading with people who won prizes. Let's hope in future events that this doesn't happen.

Otherwise, it was a grand 12 hr event and the Yog globals and hofs were poppin' like crazy right from the beginning. As soon as it's convenient for Ant, he will extract the results from EntropiaLife and do his magic spread sheet that gives us all the information, including the column with all the global and hof getters and how many they got. This isn't just the winning globals and hofs, but all of them in that 12 hr, non-stop, Yog bashing event.

As soon as I have the results, I will post them. Thanks again for hanging out with us and making the day special. :)

Top Bottom