DSEC9 Bug Reports | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please use this section to post DSEC-9 Bug Reports so that we have a record of them and Ant and Kendra can take care of them ... there is only a short window to fix things or make adjustments before a patch.

Avum AL

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Monrian Born Ambassador
In the quest DEC and Derelict

There is a line where it asks you to check out the view from the balony (balcony)
The WP shows the ground level but you have to fly to the first floor`s balcony for it to work.
[DSEC - 9 , 36046, 20196, 103, Waypoint] this wp did it for me

MrEddie

Will update here with any changes but for now
as other problably mentioned...the whole codex chart is linked with the toulan one

dsec bot cb-03 +cb09 ( guess htat goes from all maturities) --> adds up to the caboria codex challenge
dsec Thalus -> adds to dahar codex

Last edited:
In DEC and Derelict.

It does not give you credit for Check out Terminus portion of quest on the tracked quest list, it does however switch the waypoint to the next step in the chain. It let me do a couple of steps but did not let me pick up an access card.

EDIT:

everything worked fine but the green text never showed up for check out terminus. disreguard access card I could pick it up later when needed

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for posting guys, I know Ant will be checking everything out. :thumbsup

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
DEC and Derelict,
Seems like im stuck after being killed on the USB stick thing.
Went back and forthe to engineering, the robot, the Terminus, relogged, tryied it all again, none will interact.
No clue in the mission log either.

Entropia 2021-06-01 13.13.15.png

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
DEC and Derelict,
Seems like im stuck after being killed on the USB stick thing.
Went back and forthe to engineering, the robot, the Terminus, relogged, tryied it all again, none will interact.
No clue in the mission log either.

View attachment 14919
Go back to the op where you revived and run around It should continue from there. i'll check it out this end.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
In DEC and Derelict.

It does not give you credit for Check out Terminus portion of quest on the tracked quest list, it does however switch the waypoint to the next step in the chain. It let me do a couple of steps but did not let me pick up an access card.
you dont pick up the access card at this point, it happens later.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Will update here with any changes but for now
as other problably mentioned...the whole codex chart is linked with the toulan one

dsec bot cb-03 +cb09 ( guess htat goes from all maturities) --> adds up to the caboria codex challenge
dsec Thalus -> adds to dahar codex
This is fine these creatures are deformed versions of the Toulon mob that have been 'enhanced' by dsec.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
In the quest DEC and Derelict

There is a line where it asks you to check out the view from the balony (balcony)
The WP shows the ground level but you have to fly to the first floor`s balcony for it to work.
[DSEC - 9 , 36046, 20196, 103, Waypoint] this wp did it for me
Can't spell ;) In future I'll get DM to proof read for me

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for your response Kendra, really appreciate it, I know how busy you've been. :purpleheart

And guys ... think Artificial Intelligence and that there is Dark Nawa at play here ... read the brilliant lead-in story that Ant wrote in the release notes ... it tells you a lot, and if you pay close attention, maybe even more than that. :p

Vana

The Upgrade mission for DSEC Armor Gloves (F) has the wrong gloves listed for the upgrade. It's asking for the Adjusted version of the gloves instead of the normal ones. The other items seems to be correct (see picture, I also added the 2nd upgrade option for comparison).

Edit: It's just a visual error on the mission popup, the exchange window lists the correct item.
Edit 2: The samme issue occurs on the (M) version of the glove upgrade. Only it asks for Foot Guards instead of gloves. And again only on the mission popup, not on the exchange window.

Attachments

• Bug1.png
    Bug1.png
    178 KB · Views: 333
  • Bug2.png
    Bug2.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

BINX

when starting the mission for the 12TB HDD, it mentions that Derelic can help me find it, however visiting his cave yields no results. how should we go about finding this piece?

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
when starting the mission for the 12TB HDD, it mentions that Derelic can help me find it, however visiting his cave yields no results. how should we go about finding this piece?

Hey Binx,

The first objective is to 'loot' the 12 TB HDD, once this is complete you can go to derelict's cave and she will help you with the upgrade.

Duhword

I also had the problem with the dying and i used an hdna, had to find the revival point to continue. I also had a hiccup with the 2nd floor balcony, after running around the building, climbing the stairs and running back and forth on the balcony i got it. the waypoint in engineering was similiar i had to do a fair bit of running around before it gave it to me. I can't get the teleport to register that i found it, even after i used it to teleport back to the entrance to dsec9.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes, this one I reported to Ant, so he's aware of it, but thanks for posting it here. :thumbsup

Lady Ladyburn Land

DEC and Derelict. Stuck on Meet Derelict. Went to waypoint and down cave to the interactive and would only update for my friend in team and not myself. Came back solo and still will not update...

Top Bottom