entropia tracker

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Create 5 avatars that are running the EL tracker.
If that is even allowed for you guys.
It would be nice if all loots were tracked instead of only x % of them depending on how many that run it are online.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I suggested that to Mohammed back in the days, and he mentioned that they would love the EL tracker to work on Toulan too.
Unfortunately, it is not just a tracker issue. Regardless of how many trackers are on, things just wont record on EL.
Perfect exemple, I had a HoF on Maro stones, in 2015, 400+ PED.
Hofs are seen universe wide, and it never recorded on my profile.
I have a screenshot of the HOF table, and my name on it, but nothing on EL.

So i think, as it was true in the past, that we didnt have enough EL running on Toulan, theres something else, blocking the tracking, somehow.

Think its been mentioned by DM, that Ant is looking into it.

Hope this helps,
E~

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Couldnt fing the thread, but it was a private discussion, so here it is.

3.april 2017

Hello Mohammed :)

Just a quick message to let you know that Tabtab hide drop-rate is still a worriying issue here on Toulan.

For any unknown reason, shortly after implantation of Baydar/Qaydar/Shamdaar cards, Hides drop rates on Tabtab drasticlly been reduced, to not say removed.

I see lot of players low level who bid their survival on Tabtab, due to low budget, claiming ~2 hides after 200kills.

This is horribly not viable when hides used to drop 1 per each mobs in past.
Plus TT value of the Tabtab hide is ridicusly low so i do not understand why this has been changed.

Player visiting Toulan and being limited to small mobs hunts are feeling penalized and having bad experience unfortunatly, then leave the planet shortly.

I would make this a priority to put back in order to try get more of our people happy and bring more players in.

Also, i know it is absolutly silly, but some player (with a limited intelligence) think that they never global on Toulan.
We know that Toulan start to Global at 50PED and regardless the swirl, the loot is here.
But those people claim they never swirl and think they doing bad result on Toulan.

Would this be possible to lower the Swirling Global rate for small mobs like Tabtab Caboria Mohkat Sunjoq Qaffaz to ~10 / 20 PED?

Just some ideas to try appease the mindless minds :)
Sorry but some people really cant think, and we have to support them all day :D

Last idea is, Entropia Life do not record our Global...
You know that Majority players bid their EU life on Entropia Life Website.

Would it be an idea to plant some permanent trackers or sort out this issue so we can show how well we do on Toulan?

With Love for Toulan,
E~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Eleni,

Thanks for the valued msg, hope you're doing great.

1) We'll look further into the hide drop for Tabtab, if it's been effected by the cards drop.

2) We'll consider the global rings for value less than 50 PED on specific mobs, as I beleive it indeed increase the joy experience of the player.

3) I'm under the impression that Entropia Life tracker requires specific minimum amount of user activity on the planet, to collect their needed data, we'll look further into it to see if we can correctly integrate with EL.

Thanks again, and please keep the valued feedback coming.

sherwood

I had Entropia Tracker running but for some reason was not working on Toulan while it was working properly on every Planet where I tested it. I played a bit with settings to make It working... Then... Well I'm lazy 🤣

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Tracker will never record any mining Global of HOF for Toulan Specific ores and enmatters. Both of my Towers were missed - 5 years apart. (one Zricon, one Aqeeq) - but it will record globals/HOF's for common resources.

Most of the problem was not having the 5 players running tracker, but there is a separate issue with mining resources, and no one on either side has ever taken any responsibility for it. (I was a paying member of EL when Toulan was first discovered, and I raised the issue with both EL and Mohammed very early on.)

I don't understand why Tracker can record hunting and crafting globals, as well as discoveries, that are Toulan specific mobs/items, but this has always been an issue. With the increased activity on Toulan, most of my hunting/crafting globals now get recorded, when prior to Dec 1st VU, it was only HOF's. I've only had one normal hunting global recorded in all my years on Toulan prior to that, and it was during one of the old events, where many players were present.

Also, when you are on Toulan, Tracker/EL does not think you are online. I have discoveries recorded while I was supposedly not in EU.

I've never seen a Toulan Instance global recorded either.

There are clearly more problems than the 5 clients running, but that issue has always served to obscure the others.

Peace, Miles.

Top Bottom