Event Jeef spawn feedback

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Just a little personal observation.

It seems that, since the citizenship has pushed towards hunting event mobs consistently, that Jeef Zajer host are extremely popular now.
But mind you, mostly the "young only" maturity.
I also personally do only shoot those since citizenship got introduced, so i am guilty too.

Personal observation goes to the spawn of "young only" being contained on a pretty small area, of about one radar.
This one being small gets over crowded pretty easily, as seen below, as for 8 green dots for 14 red dots.
Read two mobs per person.
Though when a "big gun" do come over, killing fast, it can become a bit of a drained spawn.
Entropia 2022-01-29 23.26.19.png

So i was curious and went to check the "young to provider" spawn, which covers a much larger area (the whole sunjoq/dahhar field and beyond north).
This one was dense, and empty, so pretty unpopular.
Entropia 2022-01-29 23.37.43.png

Entropia 2022-01-29 23.38.24.png

Entropia 2022-01-29 23.39.45.png

So in itself not a major problem.
I have been able to hunt all day today with only minor issues, and since mobs are shared, usually accidently shooting a taken mob has zero consequence.
But last month was pretty tough, as it was big gun day, and pretty complicated in the "young only" spawn.

Again, only a personal observation, and this is a feedback, not a call for change.

I would like to see if anyone else have had similar experiences, and share.

E~

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
That spawn near gv with only the young ones is good for 2 people, any more and it becomes an issue.
At the times more people start shooting there i move over to the spawn next to it that has some bigger jeefs mixed in.
I do think a denser spawn or faster respawn in that area might be nice.

sherwood

Personally I hunt only provider to alpha Jeef Zajer Host and I never had that problem but today ocasionally I came to the younger area searching for some boss and and I saw what your pictures clearly show, lots of hunters and is spite of a fast respawn of Jeef it's was not enough. In the lasts events was ok, since 2 maybe 3 montly events Jeef are dieing as french fries waiting for the appetizer! :D
I'd suggest a larger area of spawn for that maturity

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
So, i will just try to keep on the feedback :)
I dont know if anything has changed since last event, but it seems that the respawn of jeefs young are increased.
So far, as we have been twice at peak hours, it has been much better than previous experiences.
Still a very tight-knit spawn, but with what seems a much faster respawn of mobs.

As seen here, within all those green dots, there was three heavy shooters, and our team, so four pretty decent DPS, and the spawn kind of held on.
Entropia 2022-02-26 18.23.48.png

So i would say that it is much much better than last month, if anything has changed, with still a bit of frustration which need attention, but much easier and comfortable overall.

If nothing has changed well, i may just be delusional (again)

So lets say that it has been improved, and thank you for this :)

Top Bottom