Exploration/Treasure hunt

-JJ-

so today on my exploration of toulan not only did i find some fruits , dung etc but i also found some explosives attached to a cliff side ... yes u read right lol
it reminds me of the good old days where i liked to explore and find hidden items other players would hide around the universe something we sadly can no longer do

if we cant have the ability to place items ourselves in fun player created treasure hunt events could we request a staff member to place for us?

here is a screenie of my ... explosive find today .. who knows how long its been there .. or maybe dme wants to try to blow me up with her hidden boobie traps lol

1639318320360.png

Attachments

• 1639318060984.png
    1639318060984.png
    972 KB · Views: 127

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry JJ, but staff members can't place things either, it's a universe-wide restriction, and this isn't something we could do with our development content either. I remember too when it used to be fun for us to be able to drop items in various locations for the community to find, and even used this feature during our events as an added bonus, but unfortunately, this is all in the past.

Top Bottom