Exploring

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
So myself and Strike went out exploring in the depths of the tunnels. We had an interesting run. I had a couple of globals and Strike was finding some good mining. After awhile we came across an opening I was never in and Strike said "this is the place I was looking for".
Never guess who we found there!!!!
Screen Shot 129.JPG

Yes he exists because we found him !!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ah HA, that tyrant IS on the run. :paddle:

He probably got spooked when I wrote about him in Episode 5 of the Kipling Chronicles. :devil

You never know what you're going to find when you explore the Moon. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wow level 19? that's a big Yog
oooooo look what I just found :ecstatic::upsidethehead::interview::pillowfight::eleni::djparty::bronco:

:dancing:ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic:Im so happy :ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic::dancing

Maximus Cashicus

Wow level 19? that's a big Yog
oooooo look what I just found :ecstatic::upsidethehead::interview::pillowfight::eleni::djparty::bronco:

:dancing:ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic:Im so happy :ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic::dancing
So myself and Strike went out exploring in the depths of the tunnels. We had an interesting run. I had a couple of globals and Strike was finding some good mining. After awhile we came across an opening I was never in and Strike said "this is the place I was looking for".
Never guess who we found there!!!!
View attachment 3150

Yes he exists because we found him !!!
Nice SK, its like getting a pic of an alien. I heard somebody in chat mention they saw it on entropedia. I had never seen one, 18 was the biggest I had seen. Nice work!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
WAIT, how did you just called THAT? :eleni:
Hilarious but hey, busted!

I was possessed while adding smileys and that one just said Eleni, so that's what it got named. :D

If I find something even cooler next smiley mission, then this one will be renamed --> or not. :laugh

Top Bottom